Forums
March 29, 2024, 03:19 PM

Author Topic: Just an Idea ! BEAT THE KING !!!  (Read 4841 times)

Offline SpideR

Re: Just an Idea ! BEAT THE KING !!!
« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2013, 09:54 AM »
Another idea: there should be an activility standard.
To remain as King, you must play at least 3 challengers per week.

« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2013, 11:09 AM »
Yeah, no vacation allowed!
Can anyone challenge or is there some kind of qualification required?

« Reply #32 on: October 05, 2013, 12:00 PM »
all vs king? :D maybe you should make some kind of ladder, so to challenge a king one should beat some other players

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win

Offline sm0k

« Reply #33 on: October 05, 2013, 04:20 PM »
ye i was thinkin about to make some rules to challange a king. like u need at least 10ttrr tus single games in the seasson to challange the ttrr king and something like the king got 1800points in overall ttrr stats , so u need at least 1600 to challange him (200 points or less) . this way ppl get motivation to play tus singles too ;p 
a king should be active and accept at least 3 challanges a week. 3 are enough i guess since even a king got reallife ;d
just an idea, i dunno by myself how we could handle it ;d

to choose the 1st kings i keep my idea to make simple cups, so we get active kings for the start.

Offline Hussar

« Reply #34 on: October 05, 2013, 04:22 PM »

I think no,coz it will take too long time guys. Idea about making a cpecial cup to find a king is not good for me.

For example iw someone will start scheme which isnt much popular as others ( for exaple jet pack race or bungee race)
it will be hard to make whole cup to find one person !

lets just make it this way - who will first make a single scheme challange will be the king as first - and then party will start :)

« Last Edit: October 05, 2013, 04:24 PM by Berria »

Offline sm0k

« Reply #35 on: October 05, 2013, 04:25 PM »

I think no,coz it will take too long time guys. Idea about making a cpecial cup to find a king is not good for me.

lets just make it this way - who will first make a single scheme challange will be the king as first - and then party will start :)

mi gonna need time to make some html's for the king idea, so i guess we got enough time to make cups, or just a tounrey. there should be a fight for the 1st king i guess ;p

ye for free shemes gonna be abit hard, but if we do simple tourneys about it, it would go way faster, mi could make a news on page about the tourneys ;p

whats about if some1 is a king , can he became a king in another sheme too ?
« Last Edit: October 05, 2013, 04:28 PM by sm0k »

Offline Rogi

« Reply #36 on: October 05, 2013, 05:54 PM »
Maybe this is good idea, but  i dont think i will play it. Classic, tel, challenge, btk, where should i focus ?  Sometimes i spam tus or tel ne1 for 30 min...  and this time going to be higher... :S

would be nice remake our league in other way, some cups system or something, coz i really dont take games on tus so serious, evry time i can back and take some rm...  :-X
i

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Calm the hell down.|

« Reply #37 on: October 05, 2013, 06:34 PM »
if you are king -> you have to visit AG at least few hours per week. And if someone asking to play you are not allowed to refuse with any possible reason, avoiding will count as autolose.

Once you become the king you need to use the same nick all the time ->
1. players who want to challenge you can put your nick on friend-list so it will beep if you are on ag.
2. We can use !seen *your nick* to control your activity.

(now optional not important shit) If you just want to play and dont have time to do the king things with challenges and all you can use another nick, for example: when you want to defend the title of the King you can use nick King-newbie1998, and when you just want to play your nick gotta be newbie1998 or random00 or whatever you like.

now another idea. remember tus advertisment idea? here https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/tus-discussion/tus-advertisement-21517/

those two are possible to connect. For example if you stay as king for 1 week you get like 10% of the weekly money budget, 2nd week is 15%, then 20% or something like that, depends on how much schemes will gave possibility to become king on

Offline sm0k

« Reply #38 on: October 05, 2013, 07:39 PM »
if you are king -> you have to visit AG at least few hours per week. And if someone asking to play you are not allowed to refuse with any possible reason, avoiding will count as autolose.

1. players who want to challenge you can put your nick on friend-list so it will beep if you are on ag.

(now optional not important shit) If you just want to play and dont have time to do the king things with challenges and all you can use another nick, for example: when you want to defend the title of the King you can use nick King-newbie1998, and when you just want to play your nick gotta be newbie1998 or random00 or whatever you like.

now another idea. remember tus advertisment idea? here https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/tus-discussion/tus-advertisement-21517/

those two are possible to connect. For example if you stay as king for 1 week you get like 10% of the weekly money budget, 2nd week is 15%, then 20% or something like that, depends on how much schemes will gave possibility to become king on

i belive mi would program something on page for the king fights

« Reply #39 on: October 05, 2013, 10:20 PM »

Didn't think it was possible, but imo this is one bad idea after another :o

"Being in AG" for several hours in a row doesn't mean you get challenged. I've seen people in AG at the same time while they had to play each other. They had both been there for several hours - no game played.
People are afk, busy with other stuff and therefore don't always stick around for the chat.
Some people are in AG, find a game in 5 seconds for TUS singles or clanners and are then unavailable - but they are online!

You can't check this activity. I could sign on to AG for 5 seconds, sign off and all you can see is when I was there. Nobody is going to check his logs to see whether a king has been active for the necessary hours, especially when there are several kings for several schemes.

Playing WA should not be played for money, imo. Some people are already trying to find the boundaries of the rules, money is only going to make that worse.

Offline Hussar

« Reply #40 on: November 07, 2013, 02:34 PM »
What about BTK Monkay ?  i just wanna know if this idea will be add for ur callendary .