Forums
March 28, 2024, 09:38 PM

Author Topic: Want to host a challenge? (Mod request)  (Read 48998 times)

Offline MonkeyIsland

Want to host a challenge? (Mod request)
« on: August 28, 2009, 12:37 PM »
Post here if you'd like to host a challenge yourself. (Want to be a mod)

Please note:
1. Due to current challenges going, You will not get to host your challenge right away. It may take some times so you can start your challenge.

2. You may get rejected. There's nothing personal against you here. But under circumstances you may not be qualified for handling one. If you can't handle rejections in your life yet, Don't try ;)

3. Spam messages on this thread will be deleted.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2009, 12:42 PM by MonkeyIsland »
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Alenic

Re: Want to host a challenge? (Mod request)
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2010, 05:17 PM »
Hi !
I thought that can be nice to host a TTRR challenge but with this style of map:
http://www.ngrclan.altervista.org/sct/mapsct/rrr_maps.html

I called it Random Rope Races because the random shape.
I tested these mapp with many players and they like it ( i hope that they didn't lie me xD).
Btw i'm curious to see the records in these maps (8 maps) then i just ask you for a hosting.

Goodbye ;)

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2010, 08:47 PM »
Wow very cool maps! at least i love them... rr anyonee??
"since most people tend to the order side, its my job to spread chaos" -peja

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2010, 05:18 PM »
Hi.

Alenic, I give you mod rights to host this TTRR challenge. Stay in touch, once you are a mod you gotta check the more often to check people times.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Alenic

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2010, 06:08 PM »
Hi MokeyIsland, ty very much ! I'm ready xD

Offline Fluffy

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2010, 04:28 PM »
Some time soon I'd like to host a trick race challenge. It would be on a forthcoming big trickrace map of mine, would go by round time, and would last for maybe a month.

So, can I get the OK on this?

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2010, 05:11 PM »
sure, when do you wanna start?

Offline Fluffy

« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2010, 05:24 PM »
Probably either this or next weekend through till the start of january for 5 or 4 weeks. The map is pretty close to finished so it should hopefully be done and tested by this weekend.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2010, 05:26 PM »
Ok let me know when you are ready :)

Offline cOke

« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2010, 02:17 PM »
nevermind
« Last Edit: March 04, 2011, 09:49 AM by madog »
HNN4EVA

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2010, 06:50 PM »
Some of those "challenges" are not good enough.
For example "Crazy crates" will take forever cause it is so easy and you can go on for as much as you want. I think we can say the same goes for "Super sheep racing".
But probably we can give the other 3 a chance.

Add me on MSN.

« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2010, 12:08 AM »
All of them can be done for hours and hours.

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2010, 12:41 PM »
Yeah I done the grenade one about 3-4 years ago, I had it going for about 4 hours and just got bored and gave up, I think the Euthanasia one would be fun though.

Or maybe make it something like, how many targets can you hit consecutively, as soon as you miss, it's over?

Offline Ramone

« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2010, 02:43 PM »
Ehh, U guys have forestall me, I've already had an idea to make some special maps for BnG challenges.. Anyway, I will do that as soon as I get some free time (I'll be on my winter holidays in few days..)
Stay tuned! ;x

Offline Husk

« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2010, 04:56 PM »
best challenges were in tcb, tcb was gold!!!!1