Forums
April 25, 2024, 05:14 PM

Author Topic: CKC  (Read 1557 times)

Offline Crazy

CKC
« on: July 04, 2012, 07:27 PM »
Can CKC please get a (sub)forum? I know CKC has a forum at their website, but first of all: nobody uses clansites anymore, and secondly: CKC's forum at the site is dead. Tom, why can't you guys get a forum here? Look at TdC, we moved our forum from WL to TUS, and our board is the 8th most active on TUS and our private board the 10th most active. It's more including and easier to communicate with you guys if you had a forum here.

Offline HHC

Re: CKC
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2012, 08:22 PM »
Agreed, was looking for it the other day when I was waiting for you guys to report a game.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2012, 08:30 PM »
CKC has a strong policy against league hosted forums, after their experience with FB.

MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Husk

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2012, 08:39 PM »
CKC has a strong policy against league hosted forums, after their experience with FB.

I remember hearing this aswell xD

maybe a shoutbox for ckc here at tus replacing the usual forum spot? that would be weird...

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2012, 08:50 PM »
no forums will be held on tus.

If you want to talk to us. Sign up and wait for me to activate your account so i know your not a spambot.

Offline Desetroyah

« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2012, 10:52 PM »
Not that weird really, we have our own place for forums and they're not dead either heh.

*Offtopic kinda* Go Tus2 :D

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2012, 12:56 AM »
Can CKC please get a (sub)forum? I know CKC has a forum at their website, but first of all: nobody uses clansites anymore, and secondly: CKC's forum at the site is dead. Tom, why can't you guys get a forum here? Look at TdC, we moved our forum from WL to TUS, and our board is the 8th most active on TUS and our private board the 10th most active. It's more including and easier to communicate with you guys if you had a forum here.

I agree with you and so does most of ckc lol.
Your favorite ropers favorite roper

Offline SPW

« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2012, 12:05 PM »
CKC is not the only clan doing it like that. We do also. Its just better to have some facts in your own hands. I trust CF board 99,7%, but TUS maybe 90%. Chicken is doing the saver way like that.

All our know-how is saved at CF board.

We have a board on TUS too, but thats just for smalltalk with tus-community or public topics like member list etc.

I'm with you Chicken :)

Offline darKz

« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2012, 12:55 PM »
Yea we got this TUS forum for public relations only, and it works perfectly. :D
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Anubis

« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2012, 02:06 PM »
lol what we have our own secret CF board?
Almost 2 years in and didn't know that. xD

Offline darKz

« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2012, 02:39 PM »
I'm 99% sure I sent you the link when you joined. Not my fault! xD

http://www.team-coldfusion.de/board/index.php
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Anubis

« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2012, 08:45 PM »
Registered. :)

Offline Crazy

« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2012, 08:47 PM »
Atleast something good out of this topic ;P

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2012, 09:19 PM »
The spambots have won! poor managing of the forums and not updating it has resulted in super spambots that have linked to different company websites. This is really bad SEO as sites have recieved inbound links from our poor nasty site in google's eyes and these companies complained to the server providers who have shut down the domain until i clean it up...

It took my 3 years to remove dubc's email off the memberslist. Now i've got to install the most recent phpbb forums and clean them up... Who can help me!?  :o

Offline Crazy

« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2012, 11:38 PM »
So the entire site is down? Talk with Mil2, he can help you xD