Forums > Clans & Communities

Clans or Communities, Want a board?

<< < (2/64) > >>

Ray:
These parts of the forums got totally spammed on an other worms site which I am not allowed to advertise. (@Monkey: ;))
Don't know if it will work out here.

Crazy:
Hey :) Is it possible to add a clan board for TdC? I`m planning to recruit new members for TdC (and become active myself, this time for sure), but the clan is well hided for the community on the old worms league server which no one knows about, or visits anymore. So we do have a forum, but I`d like to have a forum here aswell, as I think it would be easier to receive tryouts and what not. We`re a big clan with 0 active members and 27 or 28 inactive members I believe, but it`s about time the clan stops living up to it`s name and kick some CKC ass (Tom)  :D

MonkeyIsland:
Hi Crazy :)

I gave you TdC admin rights. Also your board is setup. You can now create as many boards as you need all by yourself.  Read HERE to learn how to edit TdC clan on TUS.

If you needed any help, Just shoot :)

beer:
join bOr bard!!xd

Crazy:

--- Quote from: MonkeyIsland on October 31, 2009, 04:55 AM ---Hi Crazy :)

I gave you TdC admin rights. Also your board is setup. You can now create as many boards as you need all by yourself.  Read HERE to learn how to edit TdC clan on TUS.

If you needed any help, Just shoot :)

--- End quote ---

Thank you Guybrush =) ill take a closer look at it tomorrow! Beer, you should join TdC, we need new members  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version