Forums
March 29, 2024, 11:43 AM

Author Topic: Clans or Communities, Want a board?  (Read 40128 times)

Online MonkeyIsland

Re: Clans or Communities, Want a board?
« Reply #300 on: July 09, 2019, 06:44 PM »
done
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline mystery

• Chile Chile
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: July 09, 2019, 09:49 PM »
Thank you

Offline Bl4st3r

« Reply #302 on: August 03, 2019, 08:12 AM »
I want a board for my community DrS https://www.tus-wa.com/groups/DrS/

Online MonkeyIsland

« Reply #303 on: August 03, 2019, 08:11 PM »
Done.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline SIBASA

« Reply #304 on: August 07, 2021, 12:04 PM »
hey, pls make forum for AQUA clan  :D

Online MonkeyIsland

« Reply #305 on: August 07, 2021, 03:15 PM »
Done.

Offline Memox

« Reply #306 on: September 07, 2021, 05:17 PM »
Do you want to have a board in TUS forum?

If you want a board for you clan or community, Or if you have any specific idea, post here. :)

Is it possible to have two new child boards for Clans? One named 'db' (my clan) and one named 'ob' (another active clan that doesn't have a board). It would make scheduling games much easier / public. Discord is ok but sometimes we need reminders. Thanks.
\\\ My websites ///

My Worms Armageddon Review (and other blog posts about gaming)
The Autism-O-Meter

My Worms Videos
YouTube playlist

My (other) Reviews Hub
Steam Curator page

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #307 on: September 07, 2021, 07:20 PM »
We have Discord and we use shoutbox, we don't need a forum tbh.

Offline Memox

« Reply #308 on: September 07, 2021, 08:25 PM »
We have Discord and we use shoutbox, we don't need a forum tbh.

It's not just a matter of completeness. Today I was specifically asked to set a reminder post on TUS about a future game, and the best way to do it would be in a clan board. Other than that, it might prove useful for archive's sake or to pin important messages. It really doesn't cost us anything to have a dedicated place to go instead of ten different discord servers, with messages that get lost in a matter of days.
\\\ My websites ///

The Autism-O-Meter

My Worms Videos
YouTube playlist

My (other) Reviews Hub
Steam Curator page

Online MonkeyIsland

« Reply #309 on: September 08, 2021, 03:35 AM »
Clans and communities' admins can request for a board since they will be moderator of those boards. Since Komo has not agreed to it yet, I'm gonna wait for your final decision.

You can not request a board for a clan you're not a part of. (ob in this case)

Offline Memox

« Reply #310 on: September 08, 2021, 10:44 AM »
Clans and communities' admins can request for a board since they will be moderator of those boards. Since Komo has not agreed to it yet, I'm gonna wait for your final decision.

You can not request a board for a clan you're not a part of. (ob in this case)

Got it. Upon further private discussions, we've come to the conclusion that we have a few alternatives that will do the trick for what I had in mind anyway. So, db will most likely stay out of this (final word goes to Komito and Korydex but I think they'll agree). I don't know about ob, that's their choice, of course.
\\\ My websites ///

The Autism-O-Meter

My Worms Videos
YouTube playlist

My (other) Reviews Hub
Steam Curator page

Offline Kradie

« Reply #311 on: September 08, 2021, 11:07 AM »
Thank you Memox I appreciate that you Included ob into your forum board request.

Thank you MonkeyIsland I appreciate that you followed the procedure of blocking Memox's request.

Clan ob will not ask for forum board just yet. We are still in the process of looking for one or two more members to join.

Thanks.
Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB

Offline Kradie

« Reply #312 on: September 15, 2021, 06:19 PM »
Clan ob (only business) requests clan board please.
Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB

Online MonkeyIsland

« Reply #313 on: September 16, 2021, 04:46 AM »
Your board is setup.

Offline Asbest

« Reply #314 on: October 18, 2021, 01:41 PM »
Board pls. ( for LR )