Forums
April 18, 2024, 07:20 PM

Author Topic: looking for a clan  (Read 1601 times)

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
looking for a clan
« on: September 28, 2013, 08:19 PM »
i'm finally stablished with a proper desktop pc where wa works screen lag free

been playing around offline and it seems i could be competitive in no time

i'm looking for an active clan in order to gain my form back and then play clanners (at this point, the only interesting thing for me in the game)

so yeah, i'll be in #ag these days if anyone is looking for a reinforcement we'll talk
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Re: looking for a clan
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2013, 09:08 PM »
wanna play some 2v2s with me?

in haxball?

hahah

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2013, 09:50 PM »
i'm still active in haxball, currently first div in spain and england, in 2 champions league teams too xD
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Anubis

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2013, 09:35 AM »
I expect you to come back to D3 once RoS hits with ladder, and all the awesome shit. If not, I am gonna haunt you on TUS!

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2013, 12:13 PM »
CKC needs members. I stood up to the more facist league admin for you and in a result got my own leagues hacked on two different occasions. You owe me. We aint active tho.., but you could teach some players some skills  8)

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2014, 11:27 AM »
CKC needs members. I stood up to the more facist league admin for you and in a result got my own leagues hacked on two different occasions. You owe me. We aint active tho.., but you could teach some players some skills  8)

hey tom, you posted this on my birthday

:-*
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline SPW

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2014, 05:30 PM »
CF could need some fresh blood too. Maybe some old guys coming back then  ;D

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2014, 05:44 PM »
CF could need some fresh blood too. Maybe some old guys coming back then  ;D
Franz ?  ;D

« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2014, 09:35 PM »