Forums
March 29, 2024, 09:42 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] Doubt in the player  (Read 2942 times)

Offline Darmin

[SOLVED] Doubt in the player
« on: April 06, 2018, 03:59 PM »
I have my doubts that Cup was played the other player. You can define the IP of the player "NouS "in the Cup #1051 - game: Nous vs Scully and the IP of the player "NouS" in the CUP #1052 - final game - Zalo vs NouS? Thx.

Offline MonkeyIsland

Re: Doubt in the player
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2018, 05:57 PM »
Nous and Scully are different people. If you are in doubt about members identity you can send me a PM.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Hurz

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2018, 10:15 PM »
i think you misunderstood. he says someone else played as "nous" in one of the games cuz different ip.

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2018, 11:27 PM »
What kind of joke is this? I am able to change my style according to the need of the match or play; it's a feature of mine. It's me in both matches and in all the cups. In the last mole  cup I recovered my best form and played more to the 'my ideal style'. I can beat anyone on the mole: you, Mycy or Zalo, man. And you and Zalo had a bit of luck in our confrontation because I still made some mistakes that led me to lose the matches and not be the champion.

Offline Hurz

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2018, 03:07 AM »
ok now i get it.

Offline Darmin

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2018, 01:31 PM »
i think you misunderstood. he says someone else played as "nous" in one of the games cuz different ip.

Yes

Offline Darmin

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2018, 01:42 PM »
What kind of joke is this? I am able to change my style according to the need of the match or play; it's a feature of mine. It's me in both matches and in all the cups. In the last mole  cup I recovered my best form and played more to the 'my ideal style'. I can beat anyone on the mole: you, Mycy or Zalo, man. And you and Zalo had a bit of luck in our confrontation because I still made some mistakes that led me to lose the matches and not be the champion.

NouS, calm down!!!
I've seen replays of all your games in mole 2017-2018. I found it strange that for 3 weeks you have changed so much in the game. So i asked to check your IP in different games. As the admin of the CUP i have every right to.
I had my doubts about this. So i raised this question. If i hurt your feelings - sorry.

Offline MycyxPatroN

« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2018, 01:45 PM »
I have my doubts that Cup was played the other player. You can define the IP of the player "NouS "in the Cup #1051 - game: Nous vs Scully and the IP of the player "NouS" in the CUP #1052 - final game - Zalo vs NouS? Thx.

Don't make me laugh! Nous is improving. I remember him 4 years ago,he was average Moler. Now he is much better and it is a normal improvement of skills (he was sparing with me for example :P). Take your loss like real man. I'm losing with Zalo in cups non stop and I'm not crying about it. So get a grip and stop seeking a conspiracy!

P.S. Wait for my Mole Cup gets open,you can try to do better result or have reavenge on Nous.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2018, 01:55 PM by MycyxPatroN »
Wormnet nick: Mycy / Mycy-snoop

Offline Darmin

« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2018, 02:00 PM »

Don't make me laugh! Nous is improving. I remember him 4 years ago,he was average Moler. Now he is much better and it is a normal improvement of skills (he was sparing with me for example :P). Take your loss like real man. I'm losing with Zalo in cups non stop and I'm not crying about it. So get a grip and stop seeking a conspiracy!

ROFL. I don't take range 4 years. I take a range of 3 weeks.
I don't argue that the NouS is good and sophisticated the enemy is. I just had a doubt. In this there is nothing criminal  :-X

Offline MycyxPatroN

« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2018, 02:10 PM »

I don't argue that the NouS is good and sophisticated the enemy is. I just had a doubt. In this there is nothing criminal  :-X

For me looks like you are making excuses, but if you had right to check his IP -  np. Although this is weird as hell to me. 3 weeks is a long time to master Mole,especially when you are playing this scheme for couple of years. As I wrote, I'm inviting you now for my Mole Cup (scheme is identical of official one,that was playing in your Cup). I hope we meet in a duel. I don't remember playing with you one on one and I'm corious your strengh :).
Wormnet nick: Mycy / Mycy-snoop

Offline Darmin

« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2018, 02:37 PM »

For me looks like you are making excuses, but if you had right to check his IP -  np. Although this is weird as hell to me. 3 weeks is a long time to master Mole,especially when you are playing this scheme for couple of years. As I wrote, I'm inviting you now for my Mole Cup (scheme is identical of official one,that was playing in your Cup). I hope we meet in a duel. I don't remember playing with you one on one and I'm corious your strengh :).

Of course the excuse, because i have nothing else to do. And in the CUP i will take part!!!

Offline KinslayeR

« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2018, 03:07 PM »
there is no better mole player than zalo, close the topic

Offline Darmin

« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2018, 04:02 PM »
there is no better mole player than zalo, close the topic
I agree that Zalo is the best and stable player. But to your question i have not received an answer  :o

Offline Sensei

« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2018, 05:24 PM »
I agree that Zalo is the best and stable player.

Haha!

« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2018, 02:44 AM »

NouS, calm down!!!
I've seen replays of all your games in mole 2017-2018. I found it strange that for 3 weeks you have changed so much in the game. So i asked to check your IP in different games. As the admin of the CUP i have every right to.
I had my doubts about this. So i raised this question. If i hurt your feelings - sorry.

I was away from Worms last year, so I lost game rythm and I didn't recover my skills and reflexes on mole completely. I optimized my playing on 3 weeks by changing priorities and preparing myself better for the matches, while I had already gained more rhythm by playing the other cups, obtaining better execution on moves. And you're not used to seeing me play at my best achieved level conquered until today. Still, I've had games in the same style as I had in the final and against you in other recent games of 2017-2018. On many occasions, it is a matter of being forced to defend or choose to be more defensive to wait for the opponent's mistake. Or even attack to defend yourself. Just tactic.

At long last, more bla bla bla of the "the most luck-based scheme and less worth scheme of Worms", as many think. Who cares about it?...

Do whatever you want.