Forums > Cups and Tournaments General

[Classic] Elite Cup: Knockout Stages

(1/10) > >>

Rioter:
***The knockout stages for elite cup have been moved to this topic: HERE***

OK, first off, once I double checked all the tables, I will then create the groups.

The tables for the knockout stages will be created shortly, I have not had the time yet, and wednesday is never a good day for me doing things like this, way way too busy. Thursday at the very latest the knockout stages can commence. Sorry for the time gap.

One big snag is because two groups had zilch results, who will be filling in their places? Do I pick people out of the hat who did well but not got through? So on... Suggestions welcome

RULES FOR KNOCKOUT STAGES.
Once again it is best of three games! Whoever loses is knocked out the cup.
Same rules as before otherwise (use common sense when applying them)

For the semi finals, the losers will play a third place play-off.

Table for knockout stages:
Table removed thanks to bitch wagon. KinslayeR can put the new one up.

Ramone:
I'd cut off groups C, I, K and P, and had 24-12-6 and 3 finalists...
I and P players have no games at all, C and K players have only 1 game played, everyone else that goes further have at least 2 games played, it's fair...
huh?

Rioter:

--- Quote from: Ramone on February 25, 2009, 02:33 AM ---I'd cut off groups C, I, K and P, and had 24-12-6 and 3 finalists...
I and P players have no games at all, C and K players have only 1 game played, everyone else that goes further have at least 2 games played, it's fair...
huh?

--- End quote ---

As I mentioned there were two groups with no games whatsoever. Group I/P: None of them will go through, and they have probably found themselves in the blacklist. Group C/K: I will contact the people who played to see if they are still active and what not.

Sqwrl.:
and what about me? I mean due to the fact, that no one except me was active in my group, I wasn't able to play any games...

Rioter:
OK. It would have been nice if you PM'd me the problem beforehand.

Again, I will look in detail about it tomorrow (tonight is not going to happen)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version