Forums > Cups and Tournaments General

[Classic] Knockout stages/Report for Elite

(1/27) > >>

MonkeyIsland:
Hi ^^

As promised I maded a temp knockout chart for elite tourney.
I'll try to finish cups soon.

CLICK HERE TO SEE KO STAGES

Please report your games here with the replays attached. If you don't attach your replay, Then I'll kindly ask you again to attach it ;D

Thanks for your patience.

play bo5, Semi bo7, Final bo9

van:
 :'( I can't find a user named

--- Quote ---Free Win for Van :D
--- End quote ---
on the userlist.

!! hehehe ;D

twistah:
flint told me maeckes didn't want to play, both got 3 points, so flint should be 2nd in his group?

Hurenmeister is 1st in his group, btw, so sqwrl. has to play van and Hurenmeister gets a free round?

Wiz is paired with redStaR*, but he has to play flint, since he's 2nd. And who's redStaR*, anyway?

darKz is 1st with 5 points and Koras 2nd with 6? Doesn't really matter, tho', since JohnMcClane and obscure both got 2 points..

daiNa and WookA both got 4 points, yet daiNa is 1st, although he lost 2:0 to WookA? According to that, KinslayeR has to play daiNa and SPW has to play WookA. Another thing: KinslayeR got 1 point vs SPW, yet SPW didn't get any points vs KinslayeR? Did they play only 1 game?

That's just the stuff I've noticed, I bet there's much more bullshit in the tables..

I suggest everyone checks the tables himself, again and posts the facts, so we can get this big mess straight already.

twistah:
Push.

van:
yeah I agree, this is still a mess. There's a game huren vs. sqwrl so if huren wins - we play again, despite the fact that I was with him in same group? It's not like I mind, just that there should be something like not meeting your group opponent till final. ;) Take away my free win, but make it right.

+ huren should be 1st in our group, he won vs me in a direct match. I suggest re-writing tables and then setting up knock-out rounds.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version