April 25, 2024, 04:05 AM

Poll

Change K2S #4 to Lottery?

Yes
4 (57.1%)
No
3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: Cup: Change K2S #4 to Lottery?  (Read 373 times)

Offline Kradie

Cup: Change K2S #4 to Lottery?
« on: September 24, 2023, 04:10 AM »
The K2S #4 cup is still open for signup. Would you like to play this the Lottery scheme instead of K2S?

The current cup K2S #4
https://www.tus-wa.com/cups/cup-1213/

Lottery Scheme
https://www.tus-wa.com/schemes/scheme-5298/

I only ask that people who wants to play Lottery scheme instead of K2S in this cup reply to this thread.

You may vote as well but it will be taken less serious because anyone can vote and not play.
Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB

Offline TheWalrus

Re: Cup: Change K2S #4 to Lottery?
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2023, 10:47 PM »
lottery seems more confusing and id probably quit this cup, i vote just start, also confusing for people that already signed up.  just close cup and start a new cup if you want to do that, doesn't make sense to change scheme for existing cup

Offline Lupastic

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2023, 12:35 AM »
lottery seems more confusing and id probably quit this cup, i vote just start, also confusing for people that already signed up.  just close cup and start a new cup if you want to do that, doesn't make sense to change scheme for existing cup

ur right sir, in that case, ignore my proposition. we'll host a lottery cup in the future with Kirill : > its a vn scheme. or we wait for Krady to do it since nowadays he's spammin cups on TUS on his own like hell either way

Offline Kradie

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2023, 03:34 AM »
Actually it isn't. But I went ahead as you suggested and started the cup :)

ur right sir, in that case, ignore my proposition. we'll host a lottery cup in the future with Kirill : > its a vn scheme. or we wait for Krady to do it since nowadays he's spammin cups on TUS on his own like hell either way
It doesn't matter who hosts it I would just like to see the scheme I uploaded be used, at least for the first cup.

In either case, I will host this Lottery Cup after K2S cup maybe.
Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2023, 08:32 AM »
Actually it isn't. But I went ahead as you suggested and started the cup :)

It doesn't matter who hosts it I would just like to see the scheme I uploaded be used, at least for the first cup.

In either case, I will host this Lottery Cup after K2S cup maybe.
It's not confusing if you sign up for a cup, then login to tus 2 days later and the cup has started with a different scheme? ???