Forums > Cups and Tournaments General

Elite $$$$?

(1/11) > >>

MaStEr:
Who wants play elite bo3 or 5 with money??
I think should be nice.. each other say a prize for example 5,10, 20,100 $ ans loser pay the Winner with paypal or something else.. better if before start game both player write here for dont lie.. ok i bored to write 😂 if wants fight you all can pm me.. and when i got 5 min i will reply and destroy you

Sbaffo:
Ask easy, as far as i know he's keen when it comes to pay people...

Saint:
he will not play with you,he is 150% sure that he will lose xd

Chicken23:

--- Quote from: MaStEr on April 03, 2020, 07:54 AM ---Who wants play elite bo3 or 5 with money??
I think should be nice.. each other say a prize for example 5,10, 20,100 $ ans loser pay the Winner with paypal or something else.. better if before start game both player write here for dont lie.. ok i bored to write 😂 if wants fight you all can pm me.. and when i got 5 min i will reply and destroy you

--- End quote ---

how much do you want to play for?  8)

MaStEr:

--- Quote from: Chicken23 on April 03, 2020, 02:54 PM ---
--- Quote from: MaStEr on April 03, 2020, 07:54 AM ---Who wants play elite bo3 or 5 with money??

--- End quote ---

how much do you want to play for?  8)

--- End quote ---

As u wish. We can start with 10$ 😎

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version