Forums
March 28, 2024, 10:32 AM

Author Topic: Elite $$$$?  (Read 5302 times)

Offline Saint

Re: Elite $$$$?
« Reply #45 on: November 03, 2020, 12:05 PM »
this is not the best way to make money, lol you got fired?if not, then why are you playing for money,I can play with you for fun if you want, since I don't work and I don't have any money,damn I forgot your number

« Reply #46 on: November 04, 2020, 06:21 PM »
this is not the best way to make money, lol you got fired?if not, then why are you playing for money,I can play with you for fun if you want, since I don't work and I don't have any money,damn I forgot your number

I Am joking.. i write that for play some nice games.. but no one wants it.. btw you can send me email and we can play in the weekend sometime

Offline Pavel-B

« Reply #47 on: November 04, 2020, 07:14 PM »
Wtf master, where have you disappeared? Come back to ONL ! )

Offline Sbaffo

« Reply #48 on: November 07, 2020, 11:33 AM »
Ou c"ha sucasti a minchia

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #49 on: November 30, 2020, 09:09 PM »
i replied in this thread earlier but i would not enjoy betting on games of worms, it would make it way to serious and want to play this game to enjoy and for fun and relax from real life.

I don't mind prizing in tourneys etc, I think eac had some cash for different places, but overall would not want to bet on single games.

Come back Master as don't think we played elites while you were in your prime!

« Reply #50 on: January 06, 2021, 09:09 AM »
i replied in this thread earlier but i would not enjoy betting on games of worms, it would make it way to serious and want to play this game to enjoy and for fun and relax from real life.

I don't mind prizing in tourneys etc, I think eac had some cash for different places, but overall would not want to bet on single games.

Come back Master as don't think we played elites while you were in your prime!

Il some1 wants play Vs me in elite send me an email .. i can play in the evening

Masterpallino@hotmail.com