Forums
March 29, 2024, 12:40 AM

Author Topic: Important informations/suggestions about PRIZE TOURNEYS  (Read 1423 times)

Offline KinslayeR

Hello, so as You already noticed I am gonna host every weekend some prize tournaments with different schemes everytime.
Guaranted pool will always be minimum  25 usd :
First: 12 usd$
Second: 8 usd$
Third: 5 usd$

But.. in some cases, the pool can be bigger, or even huge like over 100 dollars, where only for winners will be 50 usd, worth to play right?
The pool for next prize tourney- elite ( friday 19GMT) is gonna be 50 dollars!! (thanks to MonkeyIsland who will donate another 25 dollars. I hope so.. xd )
I will always pay for pool minimum 25 dollars  from my own packet, so there will never be less moneys than that, and only from You guys and MonkeyIsland depends if the pool will be bigger or not.  Free already mentioned that he would be up to donate smt for tourneys too, so lets see.
I am not here to ask for moneys, but if anyone is interested in donating, it would be nice, coz the pool will be bigger, more players will play, more players will donate and maybe it will even bring more activity for tusk.   And if You donate moneys, it will not be "waste" coz u can still win that tourney and win much much more :) 

Sign ups will usually start in 3-4 days before tournament just to let us know how many ppl are interested,  everyone can join, and even if you will not be able to play, u can sign out even 5 minutes before tourney start without any punishment..

I have also some questions for you guys:
Do you want vote every weekend which scheme to pick?, or just lets make it random, (of course there will not be schemes like comet dodging etc)
What time  You prefer for tournaments?  is Friday okay?  or better Saturday, Sunday?
Do You have any suggestions?

Offline h3oCharles

Re: Important informations/suggestions about PRIZE TOURNEYS
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2017, 12:38 PM »
PoC schemes or riot Kappa

Offline lalo

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2017, 09:51 PM »
Hey Kins, good initiative. Since you are hosting and paying I'm glad you choose the scheme and set the rules, e.g. bullying/insulting a little bit should always be encouraged, bitches. Also, saturday and sunday would be better for most ppl unless you are Toxic and you don't have the need to work your ass off in a 9-5 slave job.

Offline Jengu

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2017, 07:38 AM »
The time of the tournament should be set to maximise the number of players. 3:00 PM GMT or thereabouts would work better for many people. Saturday and Sunday are probably the best days for hosting.

Offline Korydex

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2017, 08:43 AM »
stream ne1?

Offline Mega`Adnan

« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2017, 09:03 AM »
Do you want vote every weekend which scheme to pick?, or just lets make it random, (of course there will not be schemes like comet dodging etc)

Will there be Bungee Shopper? ::)

Adnan, you are Mega, not Micro and not even faint  :D So fight till the end please.

Offline h3oCharles

« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2017, 05:34 PM »
stream ne1?

Try asking our local walrus

Offline Korydex

« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2017, 06:13 PM »
stream ne1?

Try asking our local walrus
I heard that he's far away. but maybe Komo?

Offline Lukz

« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2017, 02:12 PM »
Saturdays or sundays :<

Offline Godmax

« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2017, 02:40 PM »
More activity? CERTAINLY not with this schemes like elite or intermediate or hysteria or bungee shit. Shopper was ok even for bullshit amateurs. You have to pick schemes for the people then it might get crowded. How about shopper with strong weps someday and so on :D

Offline Mega`Adnan

« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2017, 07:09 PM »
More activity? CERTAINLY not with this schemes like elite or intermediate or hysteria or bungee shit. Shopper was ok even for bullshit amateurs. You have to pick schemes for the people then it might get crowded. How about shopper with strong weps someday and so on :D

How about delete all schemes and play Goatmax scheme only? f@#!ing aggressive piece of shit.....

Adnan, you are Mega, not Micro and not even faint  :D So fight till the end please.

Offline Godmax

« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2017, 08:19 PM »
With schemes like bullshit elite and intermediate and bungee and shit you so called pros can eat your own asses and play for money but no more activity at all thats for sure big time

Offline MrTPenguin

« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2017, 08:25 PM »
I'm not making any promises, but donating money and streaming matches are two things I can do.