Forums > Cups and Tournaments General

Twite Tournaments?

(1/3) > >>

TheKomodo:
So possibly going to do the Elite version of Twyst.

The schedule will be Sundays starting between 5pm gmt and 7pm gmt, for 8 weeks.

Point system will be the same.

Bo1 for all games and Final Bo3(Bronze still Bo1).

I will only do this if someone else will be a co-commentator, someone who can commit to the same time for 8 weeks in a row, of course if an emergency happens there will be leeway.

Any volunteers, must have Discord and able to speak English well, and be experienced with Elite scheme and some history knowledge would be great, and not easily offended.

Sensei:

--- Quote from: TheKomodo on November 09, 2017, 12:55 AM ---Any volunteers, must have Discord and able to speak English well, and be experienced with Elite scheme and some history knowledge would be great, and not easily offended.

--- End quote ---

Nino, I think Komo is looking for one of your slaves.

TheKomodo:
Oh, well then maybe I need someone who can't speak English at all so we don't know wtf is going on with each other, doesn't even have a mic so that's pointless, doesn't even know wtf Elite is and only started playing WA next week, and gets angry if I so much as say hello.

Amazing useful input at usual Sensei.

What on Earth was I thinking asking for a professional quality and experienced/reliable co-host...

Sensei:

--- Quote from: TheKomodo on November 09, 2017, 01:35 AM ---Amazing useful input at usual Sensei.

--- End quote ---

You know it babe!

TheWalrus:
ill do it when i can, but with my job there is no way i can commit to 8 weeks in a row at the same time, just wont be possible.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version