Forums
April 29, 2024, 07:20 AM

Author Topic: [Classic] Elite Cup: How it will work  (Read 4870 times)

Offline chakkman

Re: [Update] Elite Cup: How it will work
« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2009, 07:03 PM »
Yea thats fine :) As f4st stated not fair to have only top 1 player of each group going next round. Might be a long way but you should have known as you planned 64 ppl for this cup.

Offline Rioter

« Reply #31 on: January 27, 2009, 08:31 PM »
I will consider the 32.

Also, another technicality is tables. As the cup part of this site is not ready, and because I cannot post html code in this post, I will probably post tables somewhere else, most likely tuscup.wqdb.org

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2009, 05:28 AM »
If you wanna have html codes for tables, Just give em to me. I'll upload it on site.

Anyway,
Can't you use bb tables ?
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Rioter

« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2009, 12:07 AM »
If you wanna have html codes for tables, Just give em to me. I'll upload it on site.

Anyway,
Can't you use bb tables ?
Ugh, bb tables. :o

Offline Cherep

« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2009, 06:23 PM »
attach your replay files

Sorry i didnt understand what it is. Maybe its my bad english)))

Offline Rioter

« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2009, 09:13 PM »
Basically, every game you play in worms, a 'replay' file is saved in the User\Games. Typically the last game on the list is the most recent. You double click that file, and you get a replay of the game

You then attach the file to the forum post (or upload it) so I can then view/download it.

Offline Cherep

« Reply #36 on: February 02, 2009, 09:52 PM »
and could i do as always ??   LEAGUES -> Report a game

Offline chakkman

« Reply #37 on: February 02, 2009, 11:47 PM »
No you gotta do it in the topic that ll be created when the cups starts.

Offline Rioter

« Reply #38 on: February 03, 2009, 10:11 AM »
No you gotta do it in the topic that ll be created when the cups starts.
Well, I will think about that. I could use the attachment uploader, or I could use a specificc uploader, etc. Definately do Not use the league uploader, as it's, oh guess what... for the league games (sorry I let some sarcasm slip in)

Offline chakkman

« Reply #39 on: February 03, 2009, 01:16 PM »
Would still be cool to have some dedicated Cup page though. With an option to report games, upload replays, automatically refreshed standings, tables and stuff... If thats not too much work :P Wouldnt work without a default system for all cups though i guess... And we'd still need the "Contact your opponent" threads of course.

Offline Cherep

« Reply #40 on: February 03, 2009, 11:14 PM »
Oh man....Its a pity that my scheme isnt in classic mode...i hope not yet)).Maybe the name is not correct))...I want to say that its my desire to see "my version of elite"(i dont think that its elite because i played this even when i didnt know this site and all shemes) as oficial sheme of next cup))))