Forums
March 28, 2024, 04:00 PM

Author Topic: mIRC scripts  (Read 966 times)

Offline Bloopy

mIRC scripts
« on: December 15, 2013, 06:05 AM »
Anyone else use mIRC? I've been using it for longer than just about any other program... over 17 years now. I've made a few little scripts for it over the years, so I thought it would be good to have a thread for posting scripts. I think I've only posted a script on the web once before, and that one no longer works with the program it was designed to work with. So I'll start afresh:

BloopyAFK - an away script for storing all your here and away nicknames across multiple networks, and switching between them all at once

I'm quite fond of the mIRC scripting language, although it can get messy fast. Just look at my code, haha...
« Last Edit: August 03, 2017, 01:43 AM by Bloopy »
x_+

Offline TheWalrus

Re: mIRC scripts
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2013, 08:28 AM »
Anyone else use mIRC? I've been using it for longer than just about any other program... over 17 years now. I've made a few little scripts for it over the years, so I thought it would be good to have a thread for posting scripts. I think I've only posted a script on the web once before, and that one no longer works with the program it was designed to work with. So I'll start afresh:

BloopyAFK - an away script for storing all your here and away nicknames across multiple networks, and switching between them all at once

I'm quite fond of the mIRC scripting language, although it can get messy fast. Just look at my code, haha...
This post made me remember i need to check in over on the #worms channel more often