Forums
April 19, 2024, 02:02 PM

Author Topic: dST v3 S5 - Comments & Feedback  (Read 8391 times)

Online Sensei

Re: dST v3 S5 - Comments & Feedback
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2015, 03:10 PM »
I talked with spleen and xan. They both agree it's better without mulligans. Us 3 (+hurz), played most dsts in last 2 seasons. Is that good enough reason why i wanted poll on this subject?

You talk much for someone who's "inactive" and "not leading darts atm". Am I really the offendend one in this conversation?

Offline XanKriegor

« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2015, 03:15 PM »
I don't like this idea, thats why i did not use mulligans. But in the other hand, this feature doesn't make darts worse.

Offline Hurz

« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2015, 03:28 PM »
thanks for the input and ideas, but why you come up with it 2 weeks AFTER new season started? :D
ofc we could have had new polls for new seasons rules, since nobody said a word tho i just put new season up.

only person i saw disliking mulligans during tour so far was timo, when he found out about them löl.

i personally just think its a good chance to make fails unhappened that you dont really feel responsible for, like lags etc.

Offline Hurz

« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2015, 03:44 PM »
"you like it " updated.

Online Sensei

« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2015, 03:48 PM »
I thought mulligans were removed cause no one used it in that tour we had 2 days ago. But yesterday we figured out they're still here. So I commented here, regarding on season 6.  Better now then 1 day before start.

Offline Hurz

« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2015, 04:03 PM »
since you got a limited amount of mulligans to be used, ofc not every tour will have some. and many ppl forget or even dont know about them.
rules and guidelines are publically viewable tho.

and yea, for next season we can ofc talk bout it :)
any other ideas/suggestions always welcome aswell.

Offline spleen17

« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2015, 04:24 PM »
since you got a limited amount of mulligans to be used, ofc not every tour will have some. and many ppl forget or even dont know about them.

This is the only problem I have with them, players who only play a few tours here and there tend to forget / not know about them, so it's not entirely fair. And yes they should read the rules but not everyone does. And for some who don't speak english that well it is almost impossbile to explain it to them, like with Pr1nce yesterday.

I am 50/50 on them tbh. They are a good idea but not everyone uses them properly. Let's see how this season goes and  do a poll before S6.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2015, 04:26 PM by spleen17 »

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2015, 11:36 PM »
This is the only problem I have with them, players who only play a few tours here and there tend to forget / not know about them, so it's not entirely fair. And yes they should read the rules but not everyone does.

While that is a small problem it isn't a unique problem, the same can be said for every scheme for WA, and the general TuS rules.

And for some who don't speak english that well it is almost impossbile to explain it to them, like with Pr1nce yesterday.

Again, yes this is a problem but it isn't unique, it applies to everything.

I like the mulligans, but I honestly don't mind if they stay or go.

Offline Husk

« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2015, 10:05 AM »
soooooo if I lag and say mulligan before my next turn starts I can rethrow the lagged worm?!??!?!?!? I wasn't completely sure about this aswell

Offline Hurz

« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2015, 12:43 AM »
worked :D

rum tour updated.
damnit, 1:30 now in that vid. my mind blows slowly.

Offline MarianRV

« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2015, 02:31 PM »
Is it me or dST's activity decreased badly ? :/

Offline XanKriegor

« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2015, 03:29 PM »
No one want to dart w/o Komo  :D

Offline MarianRV

« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2015, 06:57 PM »
Me and Komo literally stole 50% of activity I guess :D

Offline Hurz

« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2015, 09:22 PM »
my time is limited and i cant tour alone ;)

Offline Hurz

« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2015, 11:37 PM »
skypenoob tour updated.