Forums > Hall of fame

dST v4 S1 - Comments & Feedback

(1/4) > >>

TheKomodo:
dS Tours v4 - Comments & Feedback / Season 1

Post any comments or feedback about dS Tours in this thread.

dS Tours v4 / S1 results here.

dS Tours v4 / S1 Ladder standings here.

dS Tours v4 / S1 Highscore Records here.

Husk:
aeeee dS Tours are back! let's get some nice tours everybody is welcome xD

TheKomodo:
Congratulations to pavlepavle for winning his 1st Tour in v4 Season 1!

And welcome Zippo to dS Tours :)

pavlepavle and I both had 11 points going into the final match on Super Mario Darts World 2-2(The tricky one with the bank shot), I had to use a mulligan after a miss on my 2nd turn, which I got a bull with! But then I missed a few and pavlepavle broke ahead with some excellent Darts! on our final shots pavlepavle had 191 and I had 184, he was 1st and scored a 32 giving him a FS of 223, meaning I would need a bullseye to win! But alas, I could only score a 25 and pavlepavle came out the well deserved victor!

It was a pretty intense final match and I congratulate him for playing so well!

I look forward to playing more intense Tours like this :)

Thanks for playing dS Tours!

TheKomodo:
Welcome AlexB and Drevni to dS Tours!

Also congrats to Zippo for winning his 1st tour this season! During this Tour both pavlepavle and Zippo scored a 3xBulls! Well done!

Ladder updated.

TheKomodo:
Tour between Hurz / AlexB and myself is still to be finished:

Player Name          1st Map        2nd Map        3rd Map        4th Map        5th Map        6th map        Mulligans        3xBull        PT        PG        Points        +1+2+5Hurz32200000Y/NY/N7AlexB11100000Y/NY/N3Komito23300001Y/NY/N8
Maps - In order                          Winner        Score        Sonic the Hedgehog - Labyrinth Zone C-CHurz54Super Mario Darts World 2-2Komito199Wings of BeautyKomito69Mini MarioN/AN/ASuper Mario Darts World 2-4N/AN/ASonic the Hedgehog - Scrap Brain Zone C-CN/AN/A

Ladder updated.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version