Forums
April 27, 2024, 11:29 PM

Author Topic: Inactive for a time. UPDATED - Now with redarting!  (Read 2339 times)

Offline MeiVincible

• Very ugly

• Denmark Denmark
    • View Profile
Inactive for a time. UPDATED - Now with redarting!
« on: November 21, 2013, 03:12 PM »
Hi dS
Just want inform everyone, I'll be afk around wednesday and will be gone for several days.
The reason to it, I'll be moving to new home and town next weekend and I'm taking all my gaming rig with me. In addition, I expect that my next time to be somewhat hectic with so much new to think about. And with still decreasing time available, holidays lurking in the horizon as well, I doubt I'll be playing much WA in long time. I have decided to stay inactive until 2014.

I do hope to be back again in 2 weeks to read up any news or comments, whenever time is there. But playing, I won't really be much at all.

« Last Edit: April 21, 2014, 06:38 PM by MeiVincible »

Offline TheKomodo

Re: Inactive for a time.
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2013, 03:28 PM »
Yeh we already spoke about this, best of luck mate, and take care !

Offline Hurz

Re: Inactive for a time.
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2013, 04:50 PM »
Yeh we already spoke about this, best of luck mate, and take care !

Offline MeiVincible

• Very ugly

• Denmark Denmark
    • View Profile
Re: Inactive for a time. UPDATED - Now with redarting!
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2014, 07:45 PM »
Bugger....
Time running fast again, pretty much forgot update this thread :-X

Anyways. As noticed, (long ago lol), I came back again at new home and with new ISP. And new place I'm here now is nice and still today going well, really happy with it!  :)

On the slight pain side but also truth, my motivation and interest in darts / WA are not really that back actually...
It's been okay though lately these last days with tours, WADL and try be there watching games, but it's all begin to fade out again for me, sadly. I can feel it. :/

Additionally there are still sites and games I have more desire to spend time with, yet now also real life, I'll like to inform you.
My own grandma lately got very sick! Me and my family are now spending hours almost every other day to visit and take care of her. And it's a pain.
It is kinda important life thing, most of you will understand what I mean here, but can't really ignore such thing neither.

I've been thinking these days, what to do about my daily spending and also especially my interests. I however realized the other day, it'll be hard get time for everything now.

Offline MeiVincible

• Very ugly

• Denmark Denmark
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2014, 07:46 PM »
With soil, compost and opposed to last message left here, I've decided not to remain active in dS. I simply lack priority and interest needed to continue on with this group, cups etc. any more.

But nothing wrong with you basdarts, dS or darts! It's a really great scheme with lots of potential to attract people, all kinds of wormers. It's been funz join these few last years, be part and see this group and scheme grow bigger, I don't regret most of it.  :P

This shall of course not be an "end playing altogether" from my side. I'm not going to leave WA completely, don't worry. :)
I still will play WA occasionally, but from now on, it'll be less frequent you see me around and much less frequently than I remember 2012. (wtf year xD)

Offline MeiVincible

• Very ugly

• Denmark Denmark
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2014, 07:48 PM »
Hurz ya old duster!!

You can now decide whether want to throw me out now or not.

But I probably recommend you do, before you find out my almost total lack of presence. xD

Offline Hurz

« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2014, 08:09 PM »
 :'(

sad to hear mate, will missya, maybe one day life brings you back to us, you'll always be welcome  :-*

i wont throw you out so that if you like you can still visit our forums and shoutbox from time to time if get bored on the net or just wanna say hi or hows it going ;)
instead i set a status column, your marked as inactive now.
if still prefer to leave feel free to do so ofc :P

Offline MeiVincible

• Very ugly

• Denmark Denmark
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2014, 10:01 PM »
:'(

sad to hear mate, will missya, maybe one day life brings you back to us, you'll always be welcome  :-*

i wont throw you out so that if you like you can still visit our forums and shoutbox from time to time if get bored on the net or just wanna say hi or hows it going ;)
instead i set a status column, your marked as inactive now.
if still prefer to leave feel free to do so ofc :P
Dude, I will still visit ag when I face boring days, hnd hey, I know that I'm always welcome return someday, no big surprise. Never saying never. :)
If life gets totally boring some day, I'll know where to look. :)

But are you sure you will me let stay in dS? As far as I know, inactive player shouldn't be in the group.
And I plan to be pretty much retired from this place.

Offline MeiVincible

• Very ugly

• Denmark Denmark
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2015, 12:54 AM »
Guys, I must do - ESC dS&tus. Won't get motivation back on this game and I can't stand this weaboo anymore.

Please forgive me. xD

Offline ArtecTheFox

« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2015, 12:32 PM »
(...) and I can't stand this weaboo anymore.

You mean MarianRV? :P

Offline Hurz

« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2015, 07:37 PM »
neverending story...?