Forums
March 28, 2024, 01:22 PM

Author Topic: R.I.P Robin Williams...  (Read 4316 times)

Re: R.I.P Robin Williams...
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2014, 03:36 AM »
When an American celebrity dies, everyone gets sad, especially the people from places like Gaza because they see the rest of the world clearly doesn't give a shit about them.

RIP Robin Williams
  <-- my brain when I clan with avi

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2014, 09:50 AM »
When an American celebrity dies, everyone gets sad, especially the people from places like Gaza because they see the rest of the world clearly doesn't give a shit about them.

RIP Robin Williams

Yeah, it's all about him being american and not about being a super mainstream actor that has done movies for all ages or the fact it was suicide.

MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2014, 10:15 AM »
Actually, many American celebrities have died where I seen the news and said just "ok"...

Robin Williams was someone who cared more for others than he cared for himself, he wasn't in it for the fame or the money, his passion knew no limits, his films made me feel good, feel sad, feel excited, while his comedy made me laugh so much !

He is one of the few "celebrities" on Earth that has actually made me feel as if a member of my own family has passed on... I didn't even see him as a celebrity, I seen him as just another nice person who made our lives that little bit more fun.

Offline Peja

« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2014, 10:35 AM »
weee shy  :-*

did hamas finally recruit you?

Offline Anubis

« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2014, 10:46 AM »
Is there any reason why he committed suicide btw? Didn't read anything about his reasoning to kill himself. Though I didn't go too much into it and just read some news on a major news site where there wasn't much mention on the background.

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2014, 11:20 AM »
Can someone delete that comment by Niesler10 please? (And this comment too once his comment has been deleted.)

Anubis - He's been battling depression for years.

Offline MeTonaTOR

« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2014, 11:44 AM »
Stop crying bitches :DDDDDDD , some fat american die and everyone make topic about it, f@#! him and mikel jakson , pedopfile, yeah USA is country when everyne cry if die pedophile, gay, or suicider, and if someone real artist die, they dont even say word about it

No doubt, is taner, only he can type "Mikel Jackson" ...
<Asbest> alright im too sleepy, i seen too many idiots today. i hope no one will get what i got. have a good night
* Asbest (~Asbest@5b606b87.bfe48da6.6c2d5d00.IP4) Quit (Quit)
<StepS> party
<OutofOrder> ♫♪♫♪ \o/ _o/ \o\  /o/ ♫♪♪♫
<Bamboy> ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
<StepS> (≧▽≦)
<Bamboy> ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ
<WTF-8> ( . )   ( . )

Offline Husk

« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2014, 11:45 AM »
Niesler10 u dunno what u r talking about go suck on ure dad's kok

Offline Rogi

« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2014, 11:49 AM »
Hey! I liked this man! Good actor, it was cool to see films with him, funny and very good dude.

Jumanji best one :D

R.I.P Robin Williams.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Calm the hell down.|

Offline Kangaroo

« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2014, 01:17 PM »
RIP, this movie was my favourite when I was younger.
Can you guess ;)

jpg images

I can play CUP games  07:00-12:00 GMT weeksdays &  00:00-13:00 GMT on weekends...

Offline Casso

« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2014, 01:32 PM »
One of the best actor ever passed away.

RIP Robin  :'(

Offline rU`

« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2014, 02:41 PM »
Word.

I watched Mrs. Doubtfire in original version yesterday. T'was fun to watch with the actual voices after having watched it so many times with Spanish dubbing.

He was so good at making people feel tenderness with his eyes while he could make them laugh at the same time.

RIP
LaW`T0WER , LoR`T0WER at wwp 2004-2007

TdC`Leroy , cFc`Leroy at w:a 2005-2008

Played leagues: CBC/CBS, FB, XTC, LW, TUS.

Offline ANO

« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2014, 02:43 PM »
Stop crying bitches :DDDDDDD , some fat american die and everyone make topic about it, f@#! him and mikel jakson , pedopfile, yeah USA is country when everyne cry if die pedophile, gay, or suicider, and if someone real artist die, they dont even say word about it

Bellgrau12 auhauh or Taner, or whoever... how many IP do you have?

Offline Kangaroo

« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2014, 03:16 PM »

Bellgrau12 auhauh or Taner, or whoever... how many IP do you have?

maybe the internet has 3 trolls and its not taner or asbest.

jpg images

I can play CUP games  07:00-12:00 GMT weeksdays &  00:00-13:00 GMT on weekends...

« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2014, 04:14 PM »

RIP Robin Williams

Yeah, it's all about him being american and not about being a super mainstream actor that has done movies for all ages or the fact it was suicide.

Far more than one person commits suicide a day, he just happened to be famous.  All of a sudden, everyone cares about depression and suicide... and then they'll forget caring when the next major celebrity story rolls by.  The death of Robin Williams is surely sad for anyone who was a fan of him, but there's a major disproportion of news exposure between serious, large scale travesties in the world and the universe of celebrities.  Social media and news outlets were instantly dominated by this Robin William's story, and will continue to be dominated for weeks to come.  Even the worms league is covering it lol.  All this sympathy and emotional outpouring for one person, meanwhile, how many people in Africa, Gaza, Ukraine, etc... have to die for people to care on the same level?  Of course him being American means something, our planet is peppered with American influence
  <-- my brain when I clan with avi