Forums
April 19, 2024, 07:56 PM

Author Topic: New members/Restarting 5150  (Read 2776 times)

Offline Sbaffo

Re: New members/Restarting 5150
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2016, 06:43 AM »
Why should you join dt when they have already plenty of active members, whilst we are only 3? I need a ttrr partner and you'd fit in well for tdc. You can otherwise found your-self a clan, but please, stop this bullshit...

Offline Senator

« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2016, 07:42 AM »
I said clans with 4-5 members, not anything about semi-active members, I don't givva f**k about other clans with inactive members.

Honestly Senator, why did you even bother posting that reply, it had nothing to do with what I said...

I quoted VoK as well and I just clarified to you what VoK meant. He has seen the recent new clans that have failed because too less members (they should have rather made one clan instead of two).

P.s. No need to write so unkindly to me!

I need a ttrr partner

fu :D

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2016, 08:04 AM »
I quoted VoK as well and I just clarified to you what VoK meant. He has seen the recent new clans that have failed because too less members (they should have rather made one clan instead of two).

Ah, yeah, I thought you were replying to my reply to him :D

P.s. No need to write so unkindly to me!

People constantly get the wrong idea simply because they see swearing lol, totally wasn't having a go at you mate, I swear casually without anger I was actually laughing while writing that, thought you knew that by now sorry.

Offline spleen17

« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2016, 12:22 PM »
Why should you join dt when they have already plenty of active members, whilst we are only 3? I need a ttrr partner and you'd fit in well for tdc. You can otherwise found your-self a clan, but please, stop this bullshit...

Heh, I guess when tdC start complaining about lack of members then you know clanner league is in trouble :D

Offline Sbaffo

« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2016, 01:02 PM »

Heh, I guess when tdC start complaining about lack of members then you know clanner league is in trouble :D

Have you counted how many active members tdc has?

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2016, 02:44 AM »
no other clans want me
Can't speak on behalf of other clans, but dt didn't even run a poll for you because nobody saw you in AG for a long time.
So maybe you should try doing things in another order. Start playing first, join/create a clan later :)

Play everyday! My roping is proabably better then its ever been right now.
Your favorite ropers favorite roper