Forums
April 19, 2024, 02:23 AM

Author Topic: **RECENT THREAD DELETED** :D  (Read 9834 times)

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
Re: **RECENT THREAD DELETED** :D
« Reply #90 on: December 25, 2016, 07:18 PM »
Buahahaha yes Spain has the greater acceptance of homosexuality, yet there are so many homophobic crimes. What kind of idiot are you? You are the one that have no idea what is talking about. I dont care about ur goverment`s video. I didint mention this because it has nothing to do with the subject. Maybe in your tiny mind. Yes im 0 clue illiterate xD. Go being douchebag somewhere else already plz. You only keep proving how much egomaniac you are, attacking me and trying to make me look like someone worse than you. I feel sorry for such people.

So you link an article but we're supposed to believe only the parts you highlight and ignore the rest? yawn, you're not on the level of this conversation. You don't need any help looking like a fool, you help yourself every time you click on post.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2016, 07:20 PM by Aerox »
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline theredi

« Reply #91 on: December 25, 2016, 07:49 PM »
You cant even imagine how glad I`m that im not one the same level as you. So many homophobic attacks, but we`re cool. Greater acceptance in the world. Our goverment made a video. We even have a neighbourhood where homos can feel safe, so sad that only there, not outside. Really? So shallow... Its obvious that there arent gonna be attacks on homos among all the homos... You can call me fool as many times as you want, your logic is broken.

Offline Free

« Reply #92 on: December 25, 2016, 07:51 PM »
Enough is enough.

Offline nino

« Reply #93 on: December 26, 2016, 01:25 AM »
Send peja to Poland and lets see whats happens!!!

He already was in Poland... Probably twice ;)

And What happened? 

Base on your reply, we will have data to compose a teses of how putos are seen and treatered in poland!!!

You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.