Forums > dt

**RECENT THREAD DELETED** :D

(1/19) > >>

avirex:
for those of you who already read the thread, which im sure is a high majority of the active players...    lol.... cool

for those of you who did not get to read it.... sorry :P cuz it was pretty entertaining lol.

but, this is a private matter, imo.    i understand why you posted it free, because he could no longer view private forum, and we all know everyone would be asking why regardless... lol

so the who, what, when, where, and why has all been answered... no need to continue that discussion publicly though....

any dt wanna discuss it, and say what they think about the situation, take it to private forum plz. gg

theredi:
lol f@#! this shit!!!!!!! now everyone is censoring everything  :'(

avirex:
ahhhahaha redi!!!

nah man... this was not deleting, or editing posts just because i was insulted, or did not like what someone said, like some group of people do. (i wont mention any names)

i removed this thread because it really should not have been in public forums anyway. thread is gone because this is a personal matter, does not involve anyone else but dt... no other reasons...   sorry if you did not get a chance to read it before it was removed !!   :-*

theredi:
i`ve seen on phone some shit but i was drinkin beer so i thought i will read it later on pc and then boom! xD nvm i saw it was private and i agree shouldnt be on public, we have some principles, not like those Bitchesunderinfluence

nino:
well maybe bui saved it and gonna post on leak thread soon  :D :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version