Forums
April 25, 2024, 09:38 AM

Author Topic: A lil' gift for avirex  (Read 9939 times)

Offline OrangE

Re: A lil' gift for avirex
« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2013, 01:06 PM »
why ropa and komo are still not fighting on who created the real tenchi?

i'm so disappointed.

Offline Bonhert

« Reply #31 on: June 04, 2013, 02:37 PM »
Where did you get that post from Walrus? Searching doesn't help.

Sure we could rope slower but it's not sexy!

Offline barman

« Reply #32 on: June 04, 2013, 02:48 PM »
Where did you get that post from Walrus? Searching doesn't help.
https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/aef-tryout/sn4ke-20719/msg168060/#msg168060
Clicking at the quote header will get you there ;)
My WA compilation videos: 2007 2013
My photography work

Quote from: Statik
barman's fails are best

Offline Anubis

« Reply #33 on: June 04, 2013, 03:36 PM »
Omg, this story ended now too because of that quote. How can you even mention sL and tenchi within the same sentence to prove evidence, fr4nk is a baby compared to tenchi they are worlds apart.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #34 on: June 04, 2013, 03:59 PM »
Maybe he IS Tenchi, but just not the one you knew from the past. Name collisions aren't that unlikely.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline avirex

« Reply #35 on: June 04, 2013, 09:16 PM »
no MI, the real tenchi was in sL for a period of time...

this is not a name collision, this is a f@#!ing hoax, a fake, an impersonator damnit!!!

MI, you all ready ruined our fun in one thread, dont you dare come here and do the same!!! ;P

this mofo is a fake!! take that damn name off!!!

nice find walrus :D

case closed detectives.

ps: anubis, where will we find forum fun next??   :((( MI suggested to insult him, but its just not the same :(

Offline Anubis

« Reply #36 on: June 05, 2013, 01:03 AM »
I don't know, I am confused. :(

Offline OrangE

« Reply #37 on: June 05, 2013, 04:16 AM »
cmon tenchi. explain us everything. i just bought more popcorns

Online TheWalrus

« Reply #38 on: June 05, 2013, 05:36 AM »
I was actually disappointed this unraveled so quickly.  I was really looking forward to doing some sleuth work.  Turns out, snakefist needed to do more sleuth work about who tenchi actually was.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 05, 2013, 07:37 AM »
pro tip:

when impersonating, forum intercommunication is the last thing you want unless feeling totally comfortable with your persona and having previously fooled a reasonable amount of people.
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Bonhert

« Reply #40 on: June 05, 2013, 02:34 PM »
For me he will always remain Snakechi.
MI, can you rename him to Snakechi? Everyone would be happy  :-*.

PS.
I have this strange impression that everyone missed the true heartbreaking news of the topic. That is my confession about being Luke Skywalker. I should feel offended.

Offline avirex

« Reply #41 on: June 05, 2013, 03:46 PM »
there is no way your luke skywalker!!! THE TRUE LUKE SKYWALKER WAS GREAT WITH AHOMING MISSILE! !

PROVE YOUR LUKE SKYWALKER, WHAT WAS YOUR MOTHERS MAIDEN NAME?!! :D

Offline Bonhert

« Reply #42 on: June 05, 2013, 04:15 PM »
Homing missile? No problem.
Jedi homing missile @ 36'30'' in the attached replay.

@topic:
I just had one of these revelation moments and I realized that this could be a name colision for real!
HOWEVER... not the way you think it is. So let me elaborate  /*puts sherlock binocular on*/

I've been inactive for years, but I played a few too :) my last known clan was sexylordz, fr4nk taught me everything I know about w:a. He's an inactive piece of pasta though.
Why would fr4nk teach you everything you know, when you, being tenchi, started playing this game well before frank.  Or even oldsock, me, or komo for that matter.  Tenchi was one of the old w2 players, almost as old as ropa, but ropa created the game itself.  Not sure you even know what w2 roperz ladder is.

He must have been talking about another fr4nk, who played and owned w2 or even worms+ scene. Damn you small world!

Offline avirex

« Reply #43 on: June 05, 2013, 05:11 PM »
hmmm... crazy replay bonhert...

does that mean that even under water, girders can protect from homing missile??? interesting.. never knew that...   what other explanation for that is there? :X

« Reply #44 on: June 05, 2013, 05:18 PM »
it's WA 3.7.2.1 bug, already fixed

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win