Forums > dt

hey mo f@#!ers!!!

(1/4) > >>

avirex:
we are still here!!! still alive!!

all though we have not been focusing much of our efforts into TUS league, dt is still making  its stamp on the WR league...

www.wormsroper.com

i believe dibz is rank number 1 , and the rest of dt, are gernally in top 10 at any given time.

we are going to try to do more clan wars with WR league.. and make dt great again!!! donald said we can do it, and my god, we will do it!!!

its a shame there are nor more roperes here to give the scheme and league a try, or at least some open minded ropers to try the scheme more then once before declaring a life long hate towards it :DD

anyway, feel free to check out our stats so far... we are having fun!!!

WR dt- aladdin, blitz, avirex, TOMT, sock

Korydex:
dibz ftw! he's definitely the best roper player around

Sensei:
Signed up. Btw, avi, when asking for clan flags we're not able to download our clan pictures, but must put country flag instead. Maybe that should be fixed.

Chelsea:

--- Quote from: avirex on March 13, 2017, 12:50 AM ---donald said we can do it, and my god, we will do it!!!

--- End quote ---

Poland also have Donald T.  ;D

knightz:

--- Quote from: avirex on March 13, 2017, 12:50 AM ---its a shame there are nor more roperes here to give the scheme and league a try, or at least some open minded ropers to try the scheme more then once before declaring a life long hate towards it :DD

--- End quote ---

I suppose this phrase is for me xD

oh well, i think one day you will convince me to play this league for real xD before it happens, my girls will born then I will not have time enough to play and probably i will quit wa for a while. Lets wait until next year, maybe I change my mind =D

Although You could also play wa sometimes, rr roper or other schemes more than 1 time or more than 1 entire game =D

Love you too (L'

Btw, gj dt wr players!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version