Forums
April 19, 2024, 01:37 AM

Author Topic: I'm leaving  (Read 1988 times)

I'm leaving
« on: May 25, 2012, 08:12 PM »
gl in the future
  <-- my brain when I clan with avi

Re: I'm leaving
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2012, 08:14 PM »
gl in BaK

XDDd

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2012, 09:01 PM »
???????????????????????

Offline Desetroyah

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2012, 09:06 PM »
Gl in what you'll do next I guess.

If its cause of the anger issues, tell me about it, every time I get pissed off with worms I dont wanna visit TUS for a few days and I lose my mind feeling shit for an hour-or-so xd haha, imagine if I didnt have a life either o0

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2012, 09:09 PM »
calm down ae, we didn't allow you to go anywhere

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win

« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2012, 09:19 PM »
we are captives of our own identities, living in prisons of our own creations

Offline Desetroyah

« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2012, 09:34 PM »
we are captives of our own identities, living in prisons of our own creations

I'd say, "we're held captive within our own individual realities" ;D

Offline avirex

« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2012, 09:46 PM »
Shy, what did i tell you... Im not allowing you to leave this clan... Its not even an optiom for you... Im on my cellphone, so can someone please send him a mm clan invite

Offline Wolfgang

« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2012, 09:48 PM »
 :o :o :o :o :o :o
16:26: Husks> tell now xD more demon soul cannot be wolfy MAYBE??? 
16:26: TaG`Wolfgang> DUNNO IF IM WOLFY OR A DEMON 
16:27: Husks> GO DEMON AWAY FROM MY FRIENDMATE WOLFGANG CONCHETUMARE!!!!!!!!!!1111111111 LEAVEEEEEE 
16:27: TaG`Wolfgang> xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2012, 09:57 PM »
my attitude is not yet acceptable for wormnet's finest clan.  I was bound to erupt eventually... i've always had anger problems with this game that don't reflect appropriately on mm

Offline nino

« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2012, 10:16 PM »
you better accept that invite asap  you little monkey mad at a nana cos cant open it to eat.
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2012, 10:31 PM »
Reflect appropriately upon mm?  Whaaaaaaa?  Its a f@#!in videogame shy, get back on the mm death squad, stop taking this bullshit worms stuff so seriously and go back to your friends.  Nino is waiting for you, the longer you wait, the more crawling you will have to do when you are a slave again.

Offline Mablak

« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2012, 12:31 AM »
Shy, everyone has rage problems with this game, but you apologized and you rarely go overboard. As long as you're working on it and you know when you've raged too hard, it's not a big deal. I get just as furious, but in the end I think it's much better to deal with loss rather than avoid it. Just keep playing and show everyone you're strong enough to be a gracious loser. It's easy for someone who's not invested in something to be a good loser, and harder for people like us, but that just means we have to try harder; you can also be more proud of yourself knowing you can accept loss even when the stakes are high.

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2012, 02:56 AM »
Shy, everyone has rage problems with this game, but you apologized and you rarely go overboard. As long as you're working on it and you know when you've raged too hard, it's not a big deal. I get just as furious, but in the end I think it's much better to deal with loss rather than avoid it. Just keep playing and show everyone you're strong enough to be a gracious loser. It's easy for someone who's not invested in something to be a good loser, and harder for people like us, but that just means we have to try harder; you can also be more proud of yourself knowing you can accept loss even when the stakes are high.
when mablak speaks, this whole silly, misplaced world we live in just makes sense sometimes. 

Offline sock

« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2012, 05:56 AM »
 ;D
« Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 06:15 AM by sock »