Forums
April 25, 2024, 11:21 PM

Author Topic: israel under attack  (Read 5659 times)

Offline lalo

Re: israel under attack
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2014, 03:11 PM »
Under attack of what? A bunch of primitive missiles that can't even reach the target?

Offline theredi

« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2014, 03:12 PM »
imho cook is the best option there, but how is it that nobody is talking about this war?! i mean 0 news on tv or whateva

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2014, 04:20 PM »
imho cook is the best option there, but how is it that nobody is talking about this war?! i mean 0 news on tv or whateva

they'll say a comment or two when they blow up some building or kill some civils
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2014, 04:59 PM »
Under attack of what? A bunch of primitive missiles that can't even reach the target?
ROFL, I saw a meme mocking about that.

Latest news says that 23 palestinians are already dead.

Offline philie

« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2014, 11:09 PM »
but how is it that nobody is talking about this war?! i mean 0 news on tv or whateva

who gives a shit, it's world cup!

Offline Anubis

« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2014, 11:41 AM »
Actually I hear and read about it daily in news both online and on TV. There's no way around it in German News.

And they do reach it's target, the thing is this Iron Dome protection thingy they have costs like 37k Euro each rocket and they usually shoot twice to make sure it hits the incoming rocket. I read 50 out of 280 rockets or something like that got shot down by that system and they only shoot down rockets that could potentially hit civilian targets.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2014, 11:44 AM by Anubis »

Offline theredi

« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2014, 01:32 PM »
but how is it that nobody is talking about this war?! i mean 0 news on tv or whateva

who gives a shit, it's world cup!

hahaha i just saw this 30 secs ago

maybe they dont talk about it coz its israel attacking? and its anty-semitism to say anything bad about jews hahahahhhahahahahhhhahhaa what a nation...

Offline twistah

« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2014, 05:11 AM »
niv still alive? too bad he's fighting for the wrong side, lol

Offline Mega`Adnan

« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2014, 10:10 AM »
War is hell!

Adnan, you are Mega, not Micro and not even faint  :D So fight till the end please.

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2014, 12:34 PM »
can someone try a direct contact with him? Maybe his fellow like Almog, Spoon, etc.

Offline nino

« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2014, 01:26 PM »
Hes safe ae
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Hussar

« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2014, 01:56 PM »
he showed up yesterday

Offline Kangaroo

« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2014, 02:00 PM »

jpg images

I can play CUP games  07:00-12:00 GMT weeksdays &  00:00-13:00 GMT on weekends...

Offline Nivman

« Reply #28 on: November 19, 2014, 09:58 PM »
hey guys iam alrigth i came back home at august..i appreciate your care.
i have some good news i got engaged last month  :) there is also a date for the wedding 11/8/2015
also i started uni last month,iam studying civil engineering/bulding construction...
not realy much time for woms anymore but i will show up somtimes for few games..
love you guys

Offline taner

« Reply #29 on: November 19, 2014, 11:43 PM »
i got engaged last month  :) there is also a date for the wedding 11/8/2015

SHIT HAPPENS BROTHER.I FEEL FOR YOU.