Forums
March 28, 2024, 11:42 PM

Author Topic: Tutorial  (Read 6310 times)

Offline Uber

• Sexmachine

• Norway Norway
  • ps ps clan

• You'll never walk alone!
    • View Profile
Re: Tutorial
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2010, 11:26 AM »
I've shaved my ballls for years now, so I consider myself a pro in the art of ballshaving, BUT this was f@#!ing funny still :D haha n1 avi

-You think you are pretty smart, but is was not me, and you became dumb.   Phanton.    <3

Offline Crazy

« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2010, 12:58 PM »
Hahaha, man avi.. I think I`m gonna print that out and hang it up on the door of the toilet :D Some guys really need such a tutorial you know

Offline avirex

« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2010, 12:00 AM »
omg deano.. lmfao, i strictly remember that conversation, it was me telling you to do it over the toilet, and u thought it was the smarted and most genius thing i have ever said, so DONT freaking take that away from mehahahah!!

u used to freaking be the one shaving over a towel, or in ur bathtub, and ur mom got mad cuz it clogged the drain!! HAHA..

dont even try to steal credit :p

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2010, 01:58 AM »
I have a questions, advice and personal experiences!

Below my pelvis i am very hairy. I also am althetic and have the V shape and a few abs on show depending if ive had a big meal or not.. Ive almost got a six pack.. its more of a 4 pack :p

But.. as mentioned im a hairy mother f@#!er. Lean build and hairy below the waist. I'll be going for a look to blend into the stomach hair but i also need to trim and blend into inner thigh curlies!! I couldnt go for a complete shave because it would just emphasize the hairiness of my butt and legs if my pubes were all gone! haha

Where do i draw the line? I normally go a for a buzzer all over first, but not the lowest setting because it will be shorter than the leg and butt hair.. So i tend to take it down to a 3-4.. Makes it around 1cm or so. I like this length. Not too short, not too big and also makes my tool look bigger.

My nut sack is big and wrinkly. I swear its like the balls of an 70year old man. Ive only shaved my balls properly a couple of times and i did it dry! It wasnt too bad. Took me awhile to get all the spots and also shaved the base and lower shaft. But when getting to the end of the balls and into the gouche area where do i draw the line? I dont wanna shave my butt as that'll just turn into a big chore.. I feel like i need to trim and tidy, but still keep my manly wild vibe going. But basically control the jungle! :)

Does anyone else have a similar situation as mine? If we all got drunk i'd happy get out my junk and ask for help! But you guys are half way across the world. My brother is gay and ive discussed with him before, hes similar to me, but a little less hairy!

Also.. Be warned not all chicks dig freshly shaven. Some like a rough man  8)
« Last Edit: September 30, 2010, 02:02 AM by Chicken23 »

Offline Guaton

« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2010, 03:54 AM »
roflmfao what the f@#! this topic xDDDD!

Offline avirex

« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2010, 05:53 AM »
i have a hairy stomach... so when i blend it in its fairly simple as i said, just kinda of follow the V of your pelvic area... it not only blends in nicely, but it also forms a point... almost an arrow, of hair.. pointing down to your gems.. which is a nice feature...

as far as the legs, i do not have very hair legs at all... im glad, and my arms are pretty much hairless.. im actually really happy with that! lol..

so i do not really have any idea on how to address your ball shaving trouble... the only thing that comes to mind that may help is to use the electric buzzer... if you get a nice one, it should come with many different attachments for different lengths, i would start with the lowest in all your pubic area.. then the next step up attachment u can do ur thighs very close to ur nuts, then the next step for a little farther now ur leg, and so on and so on, untill it "fades" and blends together....

on your head, that haircut is called a "fade" when its somewhat long on top, then fades down to nothing down below ur ears...

so i can only imagine this style could help with your hairy ass legs, as far as your bum goes.. i would not put much thought or effort into that, while your sitting on the toilet bending over and seeing ur nuts and bum area, whatever u can see from the angle is all i would really worry about... i mean, how often does the girl see ur butt?

unless you are into some very kinky, strap on sex, u should have nothing to worry about.

Offline avirex

« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2010, 05:54 AM »
roflmfao what the f@#! this topic xDDDD!

heh, what exactly is wrong with this topic? its a nice tutorial... im actually curious as to how many people shaved their balls after i made this tutorial...

how many for the very first time, and how many did it just after learning a new trick or two? lol.. lets get a head count people!!

speaking of this, im due for a good shave.. prolly 2marrow morning.

Offline avirex

« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2010, 06:00 AM »
im still getting a kick out of the topic log...

nino and ninja camel = 19

franz = 12

random00 and angus = 9

heheheh and then there r some random 8's like thedogg, and dulek for example.

guaton, u stopped in 7 times :P

and surprisingly, crazy has only been by 5 times, i would have pegged him for much more :)

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2010, 06:13 AM »
haha.

Ive been growing the area so i can have a full attack when is needed! Which is now!

Offline franz

« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2010, 06:39 AM »
im still getting a kick out of the topic log...

nino and ninja camel = 19

franz = 12

random00 and angus = 9

heheheh and then there r some random 8's like thedogg, and dulek for example.

guaton, u stopped in 7 times :P

and surprisingly, crazy has only been by 5 times, i would have pegged him for much more :)

haha, i haven't even read anything you wrote avi, just getting a kick out of the replies.  looks like you got a recruit in chicken ;D

Offline nino

« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2010, 10:10 AM »
ye me too, iam comming here to read the replies avi, my tutorial is already printed and i have it on bathroom fixed on wall, no need to come here to read it again!
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline avirex

« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2010, 11:42 AM »
lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo @ i did not read the tutorial, just the replies!!! hahhahahahah

let me guess, u only read the articles in a playboy aswell, not look at the pictures? Lol

Offline avirex

« Reply #27 on: October 22, 2010, 01:03 AM »
hehehauehauhauhauahauh

Offline avirex

« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2015, 03:45 AM »
bumped for nino

Offline nino

« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2015, 08:53 AM »
 :D :D :D :D

I read all tuto again, aside of the funny thing...it really helps a lot hahah
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.