Forums
March 28, 2024, 02:44 PM

Author Topic: Who already got the shot?  (Read 5465 times)

Offline nino

Who already got the shot?
« on: April 26, 2021, 02:30 PM »
I mean the Covid-19 Vaccine aeee

Here in Brazil they are on 60+ yet lol  week by week they are going down 59, 58... better than nothing ae
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Squirminator2k

Re: Who already got the shot?
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2021, 03:46 PM »
I got my second shot over a week ago, so I'm just a few short days away from being able to lick lampposts again.

Offline nino

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2021, 04:11 PM »
I got my second shot over a week ago, so I'm just a few short days away from being able to lick lampposts again.

Cool ae!

Online Chelsea

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2021, 05:16 PM »
In the middle of may i should get 1st stuff xD

Offline nino

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2021, 05:18 PM »
In the middle of may i should get 1st stuff xD

not bad ae m8.

Offline Kradie

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2021, 01:26 AM »
I haven't, and I won't.

Some people who have taken the shot, & have died due to dire side-effects.
Some people who have taken the shot, & have gotten Covid-19 later, and died.

People choose safety over liberty, because of a manufactured Chinese threat. These waves, and new variation, will keep on coming our way. As a result, human Immune system weakens, and get dependent on more vaccine dosages. It is more easier for people to be infantilized, and have their freedom sacrificed, in the name of safety, that is provided by Governments.

When I step outside, I weep, I don't recognize the world anymore. People are indoctrinated in small dosages, and enslaved by fear & propaganda. Many have seem to forgotten what freedom is. It was like it was taken for granted.
Worse, Covid-19 Certificates are becoming a thing now. People who chooses not to take the vaccine, will be seen as biohazardous carrier of deadly diseases, and then be ostracised. Their freedom, their rights, will vanish, and people will be sent to Corona Camps. Covid-19 passport, is somewhat similar to the IBM punch card, used by the Nazis.
https://allthatsinteresting.com/ibm-nazis-ww2

But there is hope.... Already now there are freedom fighters in London & Zurich, in the high thousands. People who dare to stand up to what is right, and not is easy. I just wish more people had the courage to stand up for their rights.

Sadly, people who stands against this, will be chastised, labelled, laughed at, & excluded. You have to have the same opinion as the rest of the collective, otherwise you are full of sin, you will be hung.

So in a way, Governments overshadows God, people become dependent on Government, and people follow the rules & guidelines of the Government. So if you don't follow completely, you will be crossed There is no room for faith anymore. Typically ''some'' Governments hates when God is the true ruler.

Instead of vaccine, I encourage to find common sense, find faith in whatever religion you may believe in. Even if you sin in religion, you can find forgiveness through God.
Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB

Offline Gabriel

• Slacker is a queefer

• Chile Chile
  • Might come back later idk
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2021, 03:35 AM »
I mean the Covid-19 Vaccine aeee

Here in Brazil they are on 60+ yet lol  week by week they are going down 59, 58... better than nothing ae

here in chile its like at 45 years

chilean government has been handling this stuff terribly, quarantine periods make no damn sense

aint this shaky mf piñera lucky, if covid didnt strike people would still be rioting for him to get the fudge out
Mole shopper is the worst thing in the world.

Online Chelsea

« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2021, 09:40 AM »
So in a way, Governments overshadows God, people become dependent on Government, and people follow the rules & guidelines of the Government. So if you don't follow completely, you will be crossed There is no room for faith anymore. Typically ''some'' Governments hates when God is the true ruler.

Instead of vaccine, I encourage to find common sense, find faith in whatever religion you may believe in. Even if you sin in religion, you can find forgiveness through God.

I don't belive in any God. Zeus, Jezus, Allah ect. - it's not for me.  ;)

Offline nino

« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2021, 12:34 PM »
I haven't, and I won't.

People choose safety over liberty, because of a manufactured Chinese threat. These waves, and new variation, will keep on coming our way. As a result, human Immune system weakens, and get dependent on more vaccine dosages. It is more easier for people to be infantilized, and have their freedom sacrificed, in the name of safety, that is provided by Governments.

When I step outside, I weep, I don't recognize the world anymore. People are indoctrinated in small dosages, and enslaved by fear & propaganda. Many have seem to forgotten what freedom is. It was like it was taken for granted.
Worse, Covid-19 Certificates are becoming a thing now. People who chooses not to take the vaccine, will be seen as biohazardous carrier of deadly diseases, and then be ostracised. Their freedom, their rights, will vanish, and people will be sent to Corona Camps. Covid-19 passport, is somewhat similar to the IBM punch card, used by the Nazis.

But there is hope.... Already now there are freedom fighters in London & Zurich, in the high thousands. People who dare to stand up to what is right, and not is easy. I just wish more people had the courage to stand up for their rights.

Sadly, people who stands against this, will be chastised, labelled, laughed at, & excluded. You have to have the same opinion as the rest of the collective, otherwise you are full of sin, you will be hung.

Lol Krand0r, f@#! off god, good or no, vaccine is helping a lot to make less peoples sick and die.

you may believe in god np ae but god is just a word.

Offline Mega`Adnan

« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2021, 12:43 PM »
Even people who believe in God are also taking vaccines. :P

Adnan, you are Mega, not Micro and not even faint  :D So fight till the end please.

Offline Kradie

« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2021, 12:48 PM »
I haven't, and I won't.

Lol Krand0r, f@#! off god, good or no, vaccine is helping a lot to make less peoples sick and die.

you may believe in god np ae but god is just a word.
That's pretty moronic of you to say Nina. You obviously missed the entire point of my post.

While I don't personally believe in ANY God at this time, it is better to find faith in a religion, than have faith in large Governments. Large Governments, their only goal is to take away people's liberty, so that they can follow them. Like mindless slaves &/ sheep if you will.

Keep juicing yourself up bro, it won't save you, it will only make it worse.

Even people who believe in God are also taking vaccines. :P
Yes Adnanda, I didn't say people who believe in God avoids it :)
« Last Edit: April 27, 2021, 12:52 PM by Kradie »

Offline nino

« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2021, 01:21 PM »

That's pretty moronic of you to say Nina. You obviously missed the entire point of my post.

While I don't personally believe in ANY God at this time, it is better to find faith in a religion, than have faith in large Governments. Large Governments, their only goal is to take away people's liberty, so that they can follow them. Like mindless slaves &/ sheep if you will.

Government and god sucks everyone knows that lol , but a fact is that vaccine is helping a lot, try to separate the things little fart, iam sure u can do it.

Offline Kradie

« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2021, 01:43 PM »

Government and god sucks everyone knows that lol , but a fact is that vaccine is helping a lot, try to separate the things little fart, iam sure u can do it.
You are lagging behind.  You aren't really bright, are you?

Offline nino

« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2021, 02:22 PM »
you always come with the same shit argument that goverment wanna control you and stuff...stop being stupid, learn to take advantage of the things even when peoples wanna hurt you, vaccine is the way to get out this shit pandemic so take this f@#!ing shit and stfu lol.

Offline Kradie

« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2021, 02:36 PM »
you always come with the same shit argument that goverment wanna control you and stuff...stop being stupid, learn to take advantage of the things even when peoples wanna hurt you, vaccine is the way to get out this shit pandemic so take this f@#!ing shit and stfu lol.
You always come with the same ''shit arguments''? Perhaps visit your own, and see how intellectual constructive you have been.

Sob Stories alone cannot be a reasoning factor to abolish liberty.

learn to take advantage of the things even when peoples wanna hurt you
Is this your way of saying that governments wants to hurt us? Not a reason enough to take the vaccine, I say.

Ultimately, the vaccine is not the way to go. It only promotes fascism, and divide in class. So If you wanna keep on shooting yourself with placebo shots, be my guest. Fear has a hold of you, it overwrites reason, a character of weakness I think.

« Last Edit: April 27, 2021, 02:39 PM by Kradie »