Forums
March 28, 2024, 10:52 AM

Author Topic: Who already got the shot?  (Read 5462 times)

Offline Squirminator2k

Re: Who already got the shot?
« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2021, 06:05 PM »
Can we instate a forum feature where every one of Kradie's posts ends with a poll that asks "Does this sound farfetched? Crazy?" - forum-goers can vote on whether or not this particular post is suitably Kradieesque, and where on the triangle graph of "racist" / "fascist" / "conspiracy theorist" that particular post should shit.

Perhaps this data could be collected and every twelve months we can get The Annual Kradie Report - an annual cataloguing of his more ridiculous claims, and where on average Kradie's Naziesque ramblings have put him on the triangle over the last year.

I mean shit, if this forum isn't going to outright ban Nazis, if TUS is going to allow bullshit like this to continue, they can at least let us having some fun mocking them.

Offline Kradie

« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2021, 06:53 PM »
This post doesn't aim to infringe  safety rules applying during the pandemic situation. Take it with a huge grain of salt.

[...]
As time moves on, covid pass will branch out to other digital mediums; bank, paypal, visa, passport, and so on. It would be basically a digital/biological passport. Why not get a chip in your neck then? Does this sound far fetched? Crazy?

Yes.
You are misinformed on the medical aspects of this pandemic.

I can respect your disagreement on the way this pandemic is currently handled. I think you're flying off the cuff on your future prediction, but I won't pretend I can look into the future myself.

I cannot respect your opinion on vaccines because it is woefully misinformed and dangerous. This type of misinformation is the reason polio is still not eradicated and there are still plenty of people suffering as a result of childhood infection well into their adult life because of it. Look up what post polio syndrome is for more information.
Tbh, the fact that they are talking about vaccination passport for events is because of this type of misinformation leading to people not getting vaccinated.

This misinformation therefore leads to a longer effect of the pandemic and therefore longer lockdowns, longer restrictions etcetera. In other words, by spreading misinformation, you are the cause of your own fears coming true.
Vaccinations work. Time and time again, they prove themselves to work. What the hell do people need to know before they start believing basic facts?

None of the prediction I present here are far fetched. I predicted a year ago passports would become a thing. Now Governments around the globe, are discussing what more these passport can do.

In my opinion, disinformation, is a political weapon, meant to disarm and rob people of their beliefs, values, and other claims, in favor of a preferred and controlled narrative.

You continuously claim that what I claim is dangerous and wrong. Have you ever stopped to think about what you are sharing is basically the same? And that YOU are the catalyst of freedom fighters?

You do realize, that after approximately 70 year of influenza research, there has yet not been an effective vaccine against it. Unfortunately and yet understandably, this can be a reason why it is difficult to make an effective vaccine against Covid-19. Influenza virus has existed for millions of years. 

Polio may not be completely gone, but the same goes to Dengue-Virus, HIV, and Ebola. How on earth, can we produce a working vaccine against Covid-19 so fast? Plenty of variation and mutation are to come, and people will keep on getting their new fix.  It is basically corona profiteering. Big Pharma, have already devoured billions of dollars on FIRST DOSE ALONE. Who are the real winners here? None, it is an effective business strategy, not worth giving up.

Take a look here, if YOU can.
https://odysee.com/@dharmabear:2/Cov-19-Immunity-in-19-Minutes-Spacebusters:2

Of course noone wanted to pass for this pandemic shit, but if not with vaccines, what would be the other way to loses less lifes by the time?

thats the point too.
If we don't take the vaccine against Covid-19, what else is there to do? The answer here won't be so easy to digest, but I will try to elaborate a subjective answer.

One of the biggest obstacles of today are the MSM (Mainstream Media). Typically, MSM are more left leaning focused, and will label anyone that disagrees with them as far right extremists, & Nazis. Million of people in London marched for humanity's freedom on April 24th. Some, perhaps all? Were labeled as Extremists & Nazis by the MSM, heck, they barely covered it, just a blimp. That says quite a lot how divisive the media can be? Is it not allowed to have independent thoughts and beliefs? Should people be scolded and labeled if they don't think and do alike as other people? Why would anyone in their right mind favor medical tyranny over freedom?

MSM's role during this pandemic, have been to distill fear in millions of people, quite effectively too. But is it their will? Is there a profit? Don't know, but it is immoral and evil. They interview health experts, Government official, show statistic and graphs, just to keep you locked in fear as a law abiding citizen. They don't want you to know about ivermectin, which is also effective against Covid-19. They don't tell you because they wish for you to remain infantile and reliant on their narrative.

But what is the Covid-19 narrative? One of these things has to do with the carbon footprint that human leave behind. The pandemic, conveniently (imo), have stopped the normal flow of air travel, and vehicle traffic. You may have noticed depending on where you live, that cities are slowly making it impossible to operate motorized vehicles. This is done so that people must rely on, their feet, bicycles and electric scooters. Ergo, in a decade or so, cars, and aerial commercial travel may as well be a thing of the past. Unfortunately, this may not apply for aristocrats. They will still be their good old complacent greedy self, preach, shame, and travel with jets and limousine. While the rest of us live by their strict rules and guidelines, such as: curfews, social distancing, sanitizing, and use of face masks.
The face mask is becoming a cultural norm like a hijab or burka, where the mask becomes less about protection, but not just a symbol suppression & compliance, but also a part of the cultural fashion.

As a species, we are being institutionalized, but not just as a prison inmates & slaves, but as a horde of cattle & sheep waiting for new instructions, and fix of new labels and dosage of placebo vaccine. It is easier to choose what is convenient, when consensus as a collective are spoon fed fear and propaganda. This can be a reason why that some people choose to get themselves vaccinated, they may have faith in it, but foremost; to be a obsequious citizen, in a ongoing segregated society.

These vaccine against Covid-19 and its various future adaption, will further segregate humanity. You may have already heard e.g that: neighbors, random citizen, and surveillance technology and such, will alert a gestapo like force to arrest anyone who disobey and resist the established order. These practices are only going to intensify as more people submit to the authoritarian and panopticon system. It is basically like a prison system, if you fall out of line, you will be sent to the hole. The rest of the people are aware of what happens, but does nothing, quite like Auschwitz. This is why being institutionalized is so dangerous. Eventually, the means justify the ends, because fear trumps all reasons if the right narrative is applied.

So what is the right answer? What is the clear solution? In my honest opinion. Live life as you would normally do. People die, life's a bitch, and you keep on living. Even if you take the vaccine, you will have to wear masks, follow the dystopian rules in some places, heck, maybe even two masks? Look, I know it is scary, even a child is afraid to check under their bed, or closet in fear that there may be a monster lurking there. In the end, they find the courage to look, and there is no monsters.....

Also, Squirminator2k keeps offending.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2021, 07:30 PM by Kradie »
Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB

Offline Kradie

« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2021, 08:46 PM »
You keep posting racist, fascist, conspiracy-theory bullshit. So long as you keep doing that, I'm going to keep calling it like I see it.
You have the right to say that, but I strongly disagree. I think personally, you are overreacting.

If you can do the courtesy to help me, walk me through what exactly in my posts are racist, fascist, and so on, then that could be useful.  If you choose not to, then that's okay. I just don't see much point to make an account, just to follow someone around on a forum to make snide remarks.

Offline FoxHound

• Scheme maker, map maker and Worms Knowledge Base editor. I also have translation projects.

• Brazil Brazil
  • STF STF clan
  • WoSC WoSC community
  • PoC PoC community

• Founder of WoSC, a community about scheme creation
    • View Profile
    • My Worms Knowledge Base page
« Reply #33 on: May 06, 2021, 10:54 PM »

I really hope you understood that this is a joke video, right? Or are you that dumb to take this shit serious? Reading all the absurds you wrote on your conspiracy thesis, I really hope you are not that dumb and all we are reading here is a big joke only.

I made a gif of a part of this video. I laughed many times watching it.

I doubt you see this link moving below (you will have to zoom in. If you click at it, you will have maden the impossible):
'

Offline Kradie

« Reply #34 on: May 06, 2021, 11:08 PM »

I really hope you understood that this is a joke video, right? Or are you that dumb to take this shit serious? Reading all the absurds you wrote on your conspiracy thesis, I really hope you are not that dumb and all we are reading here is a big joke only.

I made a gif of a part of this video. I laughed many times watching it.

So this is all but a joke to you huh? Alright then. Unfortunately it isn't. Sorry to disappoint you. If it makes you feel better, label me, put me in your box.

Offline nino

« Reply #35 on: May 10, 2021, 11:23 AM »
Peoples has the right to say and think whatever they want and sometimes it is funny to see how they go ahead and dont care to show up how dumb and retard,  I need to take off the hat.

You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Online Sbaffo

« Reply #36 on: May 10, 2021, 11:35 AM »
Kradie i heard that bleach is dangerous for your health but imo it’s a conspiracy, let’s have a glass of it. It’s known that if you drink it you become immune to any disease
« Last Edit: May 10, 2021, 11:36 AM by Sbaffo »

Offline Zalo the moler

« Reply #37 on: May 10, 2021, 05:14 PM »
I mean shit, if this forum isn't going to outright ban Nazis, if TUS is going to allow bullshit like this to continue, they can at least let us having some fun mocking them.

1. Censorship is always bad, no matter who is censored.
2. I personally don't see Kradie's posts as having anything to do with nazis. He has got a sceptical nature, and I don't see anything wrong with him voicing his opinion.
3. Alright, let's say you believe governments do not abuse control, and vaccines are safe too. I fairly agree, and I'm taking my own Pfizer vaccine in June. Why would you be intolerant of other opinions though? There is absolutely no reason to cut off Kradie and claim that his opinion is dangerous, unless you are afraid to have your own views challenged and defended. Regardless of how obvious the truth appears to be to us, we should always be open to the change.
a) If you say "because there might be idiots who will believe him", then explain in civil language why Kradie is mistaken, rather than looking down on him. As for now he seems to be more informed about what he believes in than the ones confronting him, and he is (surprise surprise) more likely to convince somebody than you are with your mockery.

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."
~ Mahatma Gandhi

Quote from: DarkOne
Tbh, the fact that they are talking about vaccination passport for events is because of this type of misinformation leading to people not getting vaccinated.

Are we actually going to pretend there haven't been vaccines in the last 10 years that have seriously crippled some countries? Really?
https://interactive.aljazeera.com/aje/2021/how-philippines-lost-faith-in-vaccines/index.html
https://medicalxpress.com/news/2020-11-narcolepsy-fiasco-spurs-covid-vaccine.html
« Last Edit: May 10, 2021, 08:37 PM by ZorroX »

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #38 on: May 10, 2021, 11:30 PM »
a) If you say "because there might be idiots who will believe him", then explain in civil language why Kradie is mistaken, rather than looking down on him.

ZorroX, you don't seem to fully understand the problem with him.

He was invited last year, by ShyGuy, to take part in a live debate which would be broadcast on YouTube with a certified and qualified doctor to discuss Covid19 and he refused, which is fine in itself, but the way he refused was extremely immature and insultive. Then the entire situation became increasingly toxic, he started acting very sexist and toxic towards a certain female, and claimed it was because he was "backed into a corner" which is absolute BS, he started a debate and couldn't finish it like a mature adult. It was at that moment I decided to start ignoring him and never directly reply to anything he does again, and only read anything he says now when someone else quotes him because I have him ignored.

If you keep talking and debating with him eventually he is going to start insulting you and acting extremely toxic. A while back I spent a great deal of time discussing the difference between using parachute and not using parachute when roping. He started off by trying to label his opinion as a fact and comparing people who use parachute to needing crutches to rope. Then when confronted about this he started swearing and attacking my personality because he quickly ran out of any sort of credible information regarding the subject.

I don't think people have a problem as much with his opinion as they do the WAY he talks to people, tries to degrade people. If he could share his opinion without acting the way he does, it would be a much more pleasant conversation.

And quite frankly I believe anyone intelligent enough should not pay attention to him.

Offline FoxHound

• Scheme maker, map maker and Worms Knowledge Base editor. I also have translation projects.

• Brazil Brazil
  • STF STF clan
  • WoSC WoSC community
  • PoC PoC community

• Founder of WoSC, a community about scheme creation
    • View Profile
    • My Worms Knowledge Base page
« Reply #39 on: May 10, 2021, 11:36 PM »
1. Censorship is always bad, no matter who is censored.
You should really read about the Paradox of Tolerance. Censorship sometimes can be necessary and important, specially if we are talking about fascism.

2. I personally don't see Kradie's posts as having anything to do with nazis. He has got a sceptical nature, and I don't see anything wrong with him voicing his opinion.

Well, his profile picture in Discord was Donald Trump's face for a long time (specially during the elections of the USA). People already tried to discuss with him many times, and that's what he wants, he will ignore all arguments against him saying that the source is not trustworthy because it is "mainstream media". So he will not believe in something that works and documents history for centuries, he will only believe in sources that are obviously fake news, like that video I made a gif.

People may say that Donald Trump is not fascist, but then I would suggest them to read and study about fascism (it can happen at any time, anywhere, any century). I already suggested Kradie to do that, because if he is still not aware he is spreading fascist ideas, he really should read about the fascism definitions and maybe he will notice what is happening in the world right now is very similar to what happened since nineteen-twenties. I also suggested Kradie to watch the movie The Wave that received a more recent version of it that I still didn't watch but probably is very similar.

The ascension of fascism that is happening in XXI century (also called Neofascism) is something we should really worry. Many extreme right wing leaders are being elected via propaganda (fake news and memes without source spread via whatsapp, telegram, social networks). The president of my country (Bolsonaro) is worse than Trump and he has fascist and undemocratic ideas too. I have friends who voted on a fascist, people who stutied with me, had a similar education... It is really sad to see that a very high percentage of people are in favour of our president after all the COVID19 crisis our country is right now (422.000 deaths) and all the stuff that happened with Pantanal and the Amazon, all the stuff he is trying to do and the stuff he said, complimenting torturers and dictators from the Operation Condor or the latin america dictatorships that happened during the Cold War.

It is good to remind the Trump responsability on the Capitol's invasion. He really tried to be a dictator and Bolsonaro keeps trying to be dictator too.

People may say the word "Fascism" is being banalized and I agree that sometimes people use it way too much even on situations that are nor exactly fascism, like people did during Brazil's military dictatorship (1964-1985), saying that the dictatorship was a fascist regime, and now
historians say it wasn't. This time I really think if we are not experiencing neofascism, we are experiencing something very close to fascism. Fascism has happened in Brazil before, it was called: Brazilian Integralism or Brazilian Integralist Action and the movement was revived by some people one or two years ago. Also, recently in Brazil the culture minister quoted Joseph Goebbels (and was fired after the polemic).

3. There is absolutely no reason to cut off Kradie and claim that his opinion is dangerous, unless you are afraid to have your own views challenged and defended.

Well, There is already a discussion about freedom of speech: https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/tus-discussion/off-topic-forum-33060/

Ah, and this is not the first time people are talking about vaccines here: https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/off-topic/covid-19-vaccine-33023/
« Last Edit: May 11, 2021, 04:01 AM by FoxHound »
I doubt you see this link moving below (you will have to zoom in. If you click at it, you will have maden the impossible):
'

Offline Kradie

« Reply #40 on: May 11, 2021, 01:21 AM »
I found the discord incident quite uncomfortable at times due to the relentless bombardment from a select people. Indeed I tried to share and address my concern in a calm and civilized manner, but it was often met with immaturity, and toxic tribal thinking & attacks, often in a repetitive pattern. This inevitable lead to counter attacks on my side, which I am not very proud of to be honest. This sort of degradation is only recognizable in kindergarten.
The most ironic part of this incident is, I was called a trash loser repeatedly by a woman, who I a eventually referred to as a beach. Because of this, I was labeled as a sexist. How messed up is that? Only an SJW would believe this garbage.

It is True, I like Trump, but doesn't make me, and all of the 75 million voters, and Trump supporters around the globe a  nazi, fascist, and whatever more labels you have for us. Labels are political tool, to disenfranchise people, and their right to have & voice their opinion. The label wars, only promotes fear, and help exclude people from society. This is what FoxHound & TheKomodo are doing now. They feel that they are in control, because they believe I am in their box of toxic labels. This makes them feel superior, typically to avoid dialogue, and also eligible to carry out their heinous interpretation of meta political justice, while being the chastising arbiter of evil.

People who think Trump is a fascist are simply brainwashed by MSM, which I said earlier, leans heavily on the left.

Most historian leans left, so I recommend everyone to look up Giovanni Gentile, & Antonio Gramsci.
Also, please watch this video:
Be warned, SJWs, and the left will tell you this is dangerous.
https://www.prageru.com/video/is-fascism-right-or-left/
https://www.prageru.com/video/why-isnt-communism-as-hated-as-nazism/

Here is a Media Meltdown of Trump's 2016 victory
&t=24s

Here's my man AwakenwithJP. He's a comedian, but sadly his videos are true :D
featured

The thing with the LEFT, is that they victimize people, make people weak, keep them there, and profit of off their misery with their politics. This is why America is so divided. If you ask me, the true racist are people on the left. After all, the left created the KKK.

And now we have this corona profiteering.... Sigh....

Offline Lupastic

« Reply #41 on: May 11, 2021, 01:28 AM »
#stopKradieabuse pliz :(:-X

Offline nino

« Reply #42 on: May 11, 2021, 04:26 PM »
Any puto can shit from the mouth but the fact is that the vaccines are saving many lifes and even the putos cant go against this fact.

You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #43 on: May 11, 2021, 06:32 PM »
Kradie I'm muting you for a week. I've warned and I've posted about controversial topics, yet you are looking for any excuse to post related topics. Next time I'll go for a month.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #44 on: May 12, 2021, 05:48 AM »
Kradie I'm muting you for a week. I've warned and I've posted about controversial topics, yet you are looking for any excuse to post related topics. Next time I'll go for a month.

It was amusing to debate him at first, but he just resorts to writing everything off as a SJW at work, or some farcical conspiracy theory.  It's clear he is on the spectrum, but that is no excuse for his assorted behaviors.  Unfortunately all he will get out of this is vindication.  No doubt he sees it as a nonsensical false equivocation that he is being censored for speaking "truth".
« Last Edit: May 12, 2021, 05:53 AM by TheWalrus »