Forums > dt

Who already got the shot?

<< < (8/9) > >>

nino:
Peoples has the right to say and think whatever they want and sometimes it is funny to see how they go ahead and dont care to show up how dumb and retard,  I need to take off the hat.

Sbaffo:
Kradie i heard that bleach is dangerous for your health but imo it’s a conspiracy, let’s have a glass of it. It’s known that if you drink it you become immune to any disease

Zalo the moler:

--- Quote from: Squirminator2k on May 06, 2021, 06:05 PM ---I mean shit, if this forum isn't going to outright ban Nazis, if TUS is going to allow bullshit like this to continue, they can at least let us having some fun mocking them.

--- End quote ---

1. Censorship is always bad, no matter who is censored.
2. I personally don't see Kradie's posts as having anything to do with nazis. He has got a sceptical nature, and I don't see anything wrong with him voicing his opinion.
3. Alright, let's say you believe governments do not abuse control, and vaccines are safe too. I fairly agree, and I'm taking my own Pfizer vaccine in June. Why would you be intolerant of other opinions though? There is absolutely no reason to cut off Kradie and claim that his opinion is dangerous, unless you are afraid to have your own views challenged and defended. Regardless of how obvious the truth appears to be to us, we should always be open to the change.
a) If you say "because there might be idiots who will believe him", then explain in civil language why Kradie is mistaken, rather than looking down on him. As for now he seems to be more informed about what he believes in than the ones confronting him, and he is (surprise surprise) more likely to convince somebody than you are with your mockery.

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."
~ Mahatma Gandhi

--- Quote from: DarkOne ---Tbh, the fact that they are talking about vaccination passport for events is because of this type of misinformation leading to people not getting vaccinated.
--- End quote ---

Are we actually going to pretend there haven't been vaccines in the last 10 years that have seriously crippled some countries? Really?
https://interactive.aljazeera.com/aje/2021/how-philippines-lost-faith-in-vaccines/index.html
https://medicalxpress.com/news/2020-11-narcolepsy-fiasco-spurs-covid-vaccine.html

TheKomodo:

--- Quote from: ZorroX on May 10, 2021, 05:14 PM ---a) If you say "because there might be idiots who will believe him", then explain in civil language why Kradie is mistaken, rather than looking down on him.

--- End quote ---

ZorroX, you don't seem to fully understand the problem with him.

He was invited last year, by ShyGuy, to take part in a live debate which would be broadcast on YouTube with a certified and qualified doctor to discuss Covid19 and he refused, which is fine in itself, but the way he refused was extremely immature and insultive. Then the entire situation became increasingly toxic, he started acting very sexist and toxic towards a certain female, and claimed it was because he was "backed into a corner" which is absolute BS, he started a debate and couldn't finish it like a mature adult. It was at that moment I decided to start ignoring him and never directly reply to anything he does again, and only read anything he says now when someone else quotes him because I have him ignored.

If you keep talking and debating with him eventually he is going to start insulting you and acting extremely toxic. A while back I spent a great deal of time discussing the difference between using parachute and not using parachute when roping. He started off by trying to label his opinion as a fact and comparing people who use parachute to needing crutches to rope. Then when confronted about this he started swearing and attacking my personality because he quickly ran out of any sort of credible information regarding the subject.

I don't think people have a problem as much with his opinion as they do the WAY he talks to people, tries to degrade people. If he could share his opinion without acting the way he does, it would be a much more pleasant conversation.

And quite frankly I believe anyone intelligent enough should not pay attention to him.

FoxHound:

--- Quote from: ZorroX on May 10, 2021, 05:14 PM ---1. Censorship is always bad, no matter who is censored.

--- End quote ---
You should really read about the Paradox of Tolerance. Censorship sometimes can be necessary and important, specially if we are talking about fascism.

--- Quote ---2. I personally don't see Kradie's posts as having anything to do with nazis. He has got a sceptical nature, and I don't see anything wrong with him voicing his opinion.

--- End quote ---

Well, his profile picture in Discord was Donald Trump's face for a long time (specially during the elections of the USA). People already tried to discuss with him many times, and that's what he wants, he will ignore all arguments against him saying that the source is not trustworthy because it is "mainstream media". So he will not believe in something that works and documents history for centuries, he will only believe in sources that are obviously fake news, like that video I made a gif.

People may say that Donald Trump is not fascist, but then I would suggest them to read and study about fascism (it can happen at any time, anywhere, any century). I already suggested Kradie to do that, because if he is still not aware he is spreading fascist ideas, he really should read about the fascism definitions and maybe he will notice what is happening in the world right now is very similar to what happened since nineteen-twenties. I also suggested Kradie to watch the movie The Wave that received a more recent version of it that I still didn't watch but probably is very similar.

The ascension of fascism that is happening in XXI century (also called Neofascism) is something we should really worry. Many extreme right wing leaders are being elected via propaganda (fake news and memes without source spread via whatsapp, telegram, social networks). The president of my country (Bolsonaro) is worse than Trump and he has fascist and undemocratic ideas too. I have friends who voted on a fascist, people who stutied with me, had a similar education... It is really sad to see that a very high percentage of people are in favour of our president after all the COVID19 crisis our country is right now (422.000 deaths) and all the stuff that happened with Pantanal and the Amazon, all the stuff he is trying to do and the stuff he said, complimenting torturers and dictators from the Operation Condor or the latin america dictatorships that happened during the Cold War.

It is good to remind the Trump responsability on the Capitol's invasion. He really tried to be a dictator and Bolsonaro keeps trying to be dictator too.

People may say the word "Fascism" is being banalized and I agree that sometimes people use it way too much even on situations that are nor exactly fascism, like people did during Brazil's military dictatorship (1964-1985), saying that the dictatorship was a fascist regime, and now
historians say it wasn't. This time I really think if we are not experiencing neofascism, we are experiencing something very close to fascism. Fascism has happened in Brazil before, it was called: Brazilian Integralism or Brazilian Integralist Action and the movement was revived by some people one or two years ago. Also, recently in Brazil the culture minister quoted Joseph Goebbels (and was fired after the polemic).

--- Quote ---3. There is absolutely no reason to cut off Kradie and claim that his opinion is dangerous, unless you are afraid to have your own views challenged and defended.

--- End quote ---

Well, There is already a discussion about freedom of speech: https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/tus-discussion/off-topic-forum-33060/

Ah, and this is not the first time people are talking about vaccines here: https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/off-topic/covid-19-vaccine-33023/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version