Forums
April 28, 2024, 03:41 PM

Author Topic: EAC 2013 - Personal Signature (Entry-Ticket)  (Read 1499 times)

Offline SPW

EAC 2013 - Personal Signature (Entry-Ticket)
« on: May 12, 2013, 11:58 AM »
EAC 2013 - Personal Signature = Entry-Ticket

After your request to join EAC 2013, we will contact you to make sure you can play that hole event without problems. Also we check holiday dates and other times, which could be a temporary problem to play your games.

If you see your signature in this thread, you're in for sure. Please be patient until its done.

Pre-Wave

Two guys are already in and will participant that championship for sure. Both moderators Random00 and me will play it.  We really looking forward to this championship and cant wait until it starts.  8)

Offline SPW

Re: EAC 2013 - Personal Signature (Entry-Ticket)
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2013, 06:23 PM »
Wave I

There will many waves not only 2 or 3. For this one we got 2 guys. They will participant EAC 2013! Congratulations.

Almog

Hello again and a welcome! You are the only one with two trophies already. Comes the third? :)

Ray

G'day mate, you are in! Your second championship after 2012. Will you do a better result than last year? I wish you all the best. :)

« Last Edit: May 16, 2013, 09:32 PM by SPW »

Offline SPW

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2013, 08:41 PM »
Wave II

For this one we got 6 guys! They all will participant EAC 2013! Congratulations.

Crazy

Yo Crazy, the third championship for you.  It wont be easy to hold your last-year rank (7th). I wish you good luck! :)

Devilage

Hello Devilage, nice to see you back! I really hope you can keep your motivation until the end. It will be a long and hard way until the finish. I wish you all the best! :)

Dulek

Sup Dulek. Guess you wasnt satisfied with your last-year rank (9th). I believe that you try your very best to make a better result 2013. Good luck to you mate! :)

franz

Hey franz my friend! You was so close to reach gold last year after 2011, where you only ended as 6th. I'm sure you will be one of these guys to beat! I wish you a good championship and all the best! :)

Free

Ahoi Free, how's a going? Making a better result than 2012 shouldnt be a big problem. You was 16th in the end, a disaster for a guy like you. I'm sure you will do much better this year and I really wish you good luck! :)

Mablak

Cheerio Mablak! A warm welcome to you and to your first championship! You will be one of the top candidates for gold! How you do a championship going over 6 month? We will see and I wish you all the best! :)

Offline SPW

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2013, 09:31 PM »
Wave III

For this one we got 2 more fellows! Both will participant EAC 2013! Congratulations.

lales

An EAC without lales would be a joke. Our kind spanish friend has to play it. Top fairness and I hope with some nice victories! :)

Lukz

First championship for Lukz (aka Artic)! He joined ea last year. I wish you nice games buddy! :)

Current amount of participants: 12

Offline SPW

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2013, 08:49 PM »
Wave IV

One more guy! He will participant EAC 2013! Congratulations.

JohnMcClane

There is maybe none such an Eliter as JohnMcClane! 95% of all games he played was this scheme. I'm happy to see you again playing, my friend! Welcome to EAC 2013! :)

Current amount of participants: 13

Offline SPW

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2013, 05:12 PM »
Wave V

After some little break, we got two new players! Both will participant EAC 2013! Congratulations.

chuvash

Hello mate! This is your first championship after you joined ea recently and won the poll to get in.
We wish you a nice championship dude! :)

seBa

Yo man, how are you? You are joining the 2nd championship after 2012 (19th). You are better than that result and you know it. Will you rock this year? Fight for it! :)

Current amount of participants: 15

Offline SPW

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2013, 02:49 PM »
Wave VI

One month before EAC 2013 start, we welcome two more players! Both will participate! Congratulations.

Chicken23

G'day fellow, you're first championship! You recently joined ea. Glad to see you coming back and I believe you will  do your best to make some victories save. An Eliter from A-Z, welcome into EAC! :)

HHC

Hello HHC, Maaskantje is coming! The first dutchman in the history of EAC. Well, its the 3rd championship this year but still, you are in! We wish you some great games mate! :)

Current amount of participants: 17
« Last Edit: June 01, 2013, 03:09 PM by SPW »

Offline SPW

« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2013, 10:42 PM »
Wave VII

The champion from last year is in the house! He will participate! Congratulations. Who it is..?!

Crash

It's Crash, hello dude! You won EAC 2012 with a magisterial performance! How will 2013 run? Are you able to get gold again? Be careful, everybody will try to beat the champion! We wish you all the best! :)

Current amount of participants: 18