Forums
March 28, 2024, 10:02 PM

Author Topic: EAC 2014 - Announcement  (Read 6505 times)

Offline Random00

EAC 2014 - Announcement
« on: April 07, 2014, 07:29 PM »
description

Another year has passed and we're ready to take off for the next championship! We're already thrilled to see more amazing Elite games and hope that there will be another intense fight for the first place.
Some more detailed information about the rules, conditions to join and prize money is listed below.

conditions to join

You must be a member of .
You must be active already and in the following months.
You have to agree to all conditions and rules.
You must have a account.
You must have a valid email address.
Random00 and SPW must let you in!

buy-in

No Buy-In!

prizes / structure of payouts

The payout structure changed slightly compared to the previous chamionships.
There will be trophies for 1st - 3rd place and cash prizes for the best 5 players. The money for 1st place will be $200!

Trophy & Cash $200
Trophy & Cash $100
Trophy & Cash $60
4th:$40
5th:$20

prediction game

1st: $20
2nd: $10

sponsoring

$520 by SPW
$20 by franz and $10 by Chicken23

agreement

You are not allowed to quit the championship without a very good reason.
You are not allowed to manipulate games during the whole event.
You have to be fair and doing your best making each round / date possible.
By joining, you automatically accept all conditions and rules.

details

games / rounds

You have to play against each opponent a best-of-5 series; one opponent per week.
You have to play all your games in the channel #PartyTime.
The host has to set up the cup mode (best-of-five) in the scheme.
If both players want to host, make a rehost after 2 games, and so on.
The normal Elite-Scheme must be used in every game.
No Rope-Knocking and /rs, ts etc. mode allowed!
No maps from mappacks allowed, only new maps made then and there with the editor. This doesn't mean that you necessarily have to edit the map, random maps are fine as well.
All games have to be played in one session. Only exceptions to this rule are unexpected events
(e.g. losing internet connection between rounds) or if both players agree to delay the game.

reporting, ranking & complaints

Like last year, we use the same page. www.eac-wa.com
The ranking table will also be found there.
For every complaint you should use "TUS-Forum" / - Section.
The Judges are Random00 and SPW.

deadline / challenges

You will have one opponent per week to play a best-of-five challenge.
Deadline for each round will be Sunday, 20:00 / 08:00 pm GMT..
Organize a date with your opponent as fast as possible to get the games done. Use any client like msn, icq, mIRC, WormNet or pm your opponent with a copy to SPW and Random00.
If your games couldn't be played until the deadline, the judges will decide what is going to happen. Also, you can use the - Forums about any problems and / or statements.

We want a nice active championship and to make this possible, we need all of you to do your best to keep our event fair and active. Please ask yourself honestly whether you are really able to join it and play until the very end. We don't accept any bad excuses and we will do everything we can to make sure there are no such things in the championship as avoiding, not playing in time, etc. The moderator crew will also inspect every player interested in joining and try not to be dissapointed if there is a problem with letting you join this championship.

sign-up's closed

copy / paste next yellow part and sign with your nickname. Do this post in this thread. As soon you get your Personal EAC-Avatar, you're 100% in!

I want to sign-up to the championship by accepting all conditions and rules. I will do my very best to make every game possible and I won't quit it before the end. I will be fair and will respect any other participants and also the moderators.

By >>>yournickname<<<

After you sign-up, we will confirm it as soon as possible (Personal Signature).
If positive, then you will get some more information about joining.

We are looking forward to a highly competitive and fair event. May the best Elite player win :)

Sincerely, your Leadercrew
Random00 and SPW

« Last Edit: May 25, 2014, 09:59 PM by SPW »

Offline HHC

Re: EAC 2014 - Announcement
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2014, 07:45 PM »
I want to sign-up to the championship by accepting all conditions and rules. I will do my very best to make every game possible and I won't quit it before the end. I will be fair and will respect any other participants and also the moderators.

By HHC

Passed.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 09:33 PM by SPW »

Offline Ray

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2014, 08:15 PM »

By Ray

Passed.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2014, 02:24 PM by SPW »

Offline barman

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2014, 08:28 PM »

by barman

Passed.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 09:33 PM by SPW »
My WA compilation videos: 2007 2013
My photography work

Quote from: Statik
barman's fails are best

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2014, 08:32 PM »

By daiNa

Passed.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2014, 02:25 PM by SPW »

Offline Casso

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2014, 12:04 AM »

By Casso

Passed.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 09:34 PM by SPW »

Offline Lukz

« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2014, 02:06 AM »

By Lukz

Passed.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 09:34 PM by SPW »

Offline KinslayeR

« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2014, 09:59 AM »

By KinslayeR

Denied (no ea member).
« Last Edit: April 08, 2014, 10:07 AM by SPW »

« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2014, 12:12 PM »
Lol dämn cash man spw. I hope you still got some money left to eat :D

Well thats cool! Ill be far from my apartment for whole summer so im not able to participate:C

Skip.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 09:45 PM by SPW »
"since most people tend to the order side, its my job to spread chaos" -peja

Offline chuvash

« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2014, 04:06 PM »
by chuvash

Passed.

Offline Almog

« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2014, 07:34 PM »

By Almog

Can't wait!

Passed.

Offline Devilage

« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2014, 11:19 PM »

By Devilage

Passed.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 08:11 PM by SPW »

Smoking proud.

Offline franz

« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2014, 04:38 AM »

By franz

Passed.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2014, 01:55 PM by SPW »

Offline Crazy

« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2014, 01:39 PM »

By Crazy

Passed.

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2014, 06:26 PM »

By Chicken23

Passed.