Forums
April 23, 2024, 09:02 PM

Author Topic: EAC 2014 - Closing Ceremony  (Read 1870 times)

Offline SPW

EAC 2014 - Closing Ceremony
« on: November 09, 2014, 12:15 PM »
Final Ranking of EAC 2014

Top 3 are

Congratulations to Random00 for winning EAC 2014! Total his 3rd (!) championship after 2011 and 2013.
He get $200 in cash and also another Gold Trophy for his collection. Absolute a worthy winner!  8)

Matches won: 18
                            Matches lost: 1
                            Game ratio: 53:11

Total Points: 36
                        Total Cash: $200.00
                                           Lost against: franz
                                           $20 "Kill The Thug" bonus goes to franz!

Second place goes to Lukz from Chile. He earns $100 and the Silver Trophy!
Congratulations to your first top 3 spot at EAC! :)

Matches won: 16
                            Matches lost: 3
                            Game ratio: 48:16

Total Points: 32
                        Total Cash: $100.00
                                           Lost against: Random00, chuvash and Crash

And the 3rd place goes to Almog from Israel! The Bronze Trophy is his 3rd (!) with one silver.
The 3rd place brings $60 in cash!  Congratulations there. ;)

Matches won: 16
                            Matches lost: 3
                            Game ratio: 47:21

Total Points: 32
                        Total Cash: $70.00
                                           Lost against: MaStEr, Random00 and Lukz
                                           $10 bonus for ending 2nd at the Prediction Game!

Further rankings

#04 - franz - $60.00 - $20 "Kill The Thug" bonus!
#05 - chuvash - $20.00
#06 - Casso - $20.00 - $20 bonus for ending 1st at the Prediction Game!
#07 - Crazy
#08 - SPW 
#09 - Csongi
#10 - daiNa
#11 - Crash
#12 - HHC
#13 - Chicken23
#14 - Ray
#15 - MaStEr
#16 - Joschi
#17 - WhiteRqbbit
#18 - Dulek
#19 - lales
#20 - Devilage

for more details please check www.eac-wa.com

We decided to forfeit all pending games MaStEr involved with 0-1 like we did with Devilage. It doesnt affect the table and its the fairest way to solve the problem. So all played games by MaStEr stands, doesn't matter if loss or win. I hope you all understand this. Get well soon, MaStEr. I'm really sorry for you, personally.

Thanks to everyone for this great championship! You were all awesome! See you 2015! 8)

« Last Edit: November 09, 2014, 08:39 PM by SPW »

Offline TheKomodo

Re: EAC 2014 - Closing Ceremony
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2014, 12:21 PM »
1st off, congratz to the winners, and great job SPW moderating and organizing :)

2nd, will you guys ever stream this stuff live? Or you do already?

I don't enjoy playing Elite, but i'd love to watch this when I have time, it's good to watch this stuff at the highest level of skill.

Offline Casso

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2014, 12:38 PM »
Congratz to the winners :)

I really enjoyed playing in this championship, my goal was to reach top 10 spot and I'm glad I exceeded my expectations.
I'm also very happy for the prediction game, the fact that I watched a lot of elite replays helped me to know tactics and skills of my opponents and predict the outcome of the matches.

See you in 2015 :D

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2014, 02:21 PM »
Congratz Random00 ! It was an expected won, I think, but not easy ^^
Congratz Lukz ! You really improved a lot in elite age by age, maybe u like caves so much :P , but sincerely GJ.
Congratz Almog ! As always an opponent so dificult to beat ;)
Congratz Casso ! U did a nice tourney and worked hard to reach above 10# and won the predicction game. Hugs.

It was a pleasure to fight those months with u all in EAC2014 !!
Ty SPW & Random00 and some others who made a great job to make posible this.

See you around !!!!!!!

Offline Almog

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2014, 06:32 PM »
Thanks SPW and Random00 for a great champtionship. It was really great!

Congratz Random00 for another 1st. Congratz Lukz for stealing my 2nd.

See ya next year :]

Offline Crazy

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2014, 03:22 PM »
Yes thanks a lot for a great championship yet again, always a pleasure playing in this :) Congrats to another strong victory Random00, im out of superlatives to describe your wins by now. Almog always in the top, maybe the most consistent eliter of all time. Surprise by lukz, elite always been his 'worst' scheme and now he's proven to be one of the best!

I'm quite happy with my own performance, especially considering how I played the year before. However, I lost 5 out of 5 games that went to five games, and I can't help but feel my position should have been better. Next year my goal is medal for sure :D Too bad with Master, I don't know what happend to him but I hope he's doing well.

Maybe you can be even more strict with the joining process next year? I'm not talking about Master here, but some players early on said they regret joining because they didn't feel motivated to play the championship. It does something with the atmosphere in the whole tournament when there are players in there that doesn't want to play, but that "has" to play. Making sure that each player that joins is highly motivated to participate. This championship is about quality, not quantity.

Offline SPW

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2014, 04:21 PM »
Yea Crazy, I will talk with Random00 about next year. I got something in my mind with qualify groups and only the best of each group will taking part in the master round. Some guys are fix there. But the idea isnt mastered yet so lets see.  :)

Quality beats quantity. Yea, for sure. With this year payout structure we already did a step in that direction.

Offline Almog

« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2014, 08:30 PM »
I have to admit that this championship was harder for me than the three previous ones. The best explanantion I have is that my opponents improved much more than I did. So I think the quality did increase. Keep it up :]

« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2014, 08:31 PM »
2nd, will you guys ever stream this stuff live? Or you do already?

I would just like to bump this question considering how much streaming is doing for the enjoyment of intermediate :)

« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2014, 10:44 PM »

Maybe you can be even more strict with the joining process next year? I'm not talking about Master here, but some players early on said they regret joining because they didn't feel motivated to play the championship. It does something with the atmosphere in the whole tournament when there are players in there that doesn't want to play, but that "has" to play. Making sure that each player that joins is highly motivated to participate. This championship is about quality, not quantity.

Im agree :)

Offline Csongi

« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2014, 07:32 PM »
Ty for organizing it..was enjoyable to be  a part of it.
Congrats for the winner! :)
"Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work." - Robert Orben

[avirex`mm] ill rape ur mother
[avirex`mm] twice in the same night
[avirex`mm] and she will ask for a third
[avirex`mm] cuz she's a whore

kins> Don't let girls ruins ur tus games :)

« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2015, 09:15 AM »
I'm sorry guys that i didnt finish league..  :'( :'( :'( but i couldnt play for some time.. I think you know my story, now i'm trying to be back again.. even if my muscles allow...

Anyway congratz Random00! and congratz mods !!  ;D ;D I hope to play next champ :)