Forums > Championship 2016

EAC 2016 - Announcement

<< < (2/3) > >>

lales:
I want to sign-up to the championship by accepting all conditions and rules. I will do my very best to make every game possible and I won't quit it before the end. I will be fair and will respect any other participants and also the moderators.

By lales.

lalo:
I want to sign-up to the championship by accepting all conditions and rules. I will do my very best to make every game possible and I won't quit it before the end. I will be fair and will respect any other participants and also the moderators.

Lalo

Almog:
ae

By Almog.

franz:

By franz

Crazy:

By Crazy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version