Forums
April 25, 2024, 11:32 AM

Author Topic: ea - Join-Up  (Read 56431 times)

Offline SPW

ea - Join-Up
« on: October 30, 2010, 04:59 PM »
ea - Sign-Up

Are you interested, to join this community? Just read everything about at the information thread and feel free, just give it a try.

Notice: Not everyone can join this community. Don't be sad, if you're not able to join, yet.

What you need to join ea?

- A fair sportmanship / respect others.
- Good Elite skills.  
- Age 18+
- Activity.

Give us at least 7 days to check your "Join-Us". Just be patient.

Best Regards

SPW & Random00
ea Admins
« Last Edit: July 15, 2012, 08:25 PM by SPW »

Offline nino

Re: NEC - Join-In
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2010, 05:13 PM »
ae i want to join  :)
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Maciej

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2010, 05:21 PM »
LOL I will never get + karma xd ppl smite me (and not only me) now automatically, whatever i write ;S xd

Offline avirex

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2010, 05:23 PM »
I would also like to join... Sounds interesting to me. How about 3E for the name??? `The Elite Eliters" hehehe short n simple with such a cool tag .. I wwould like yo wear thi tag mm`nino*3E

Offline nino

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2010, 05:28 PM »
heheh monster. iam in!
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Mo0k

« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2010, 07:02 PM »
I expect DeCo to get in when he return.....*blinks to nino :P
Clans:
LoR(wwp)
UNI(wwp)
n00b(wwp)
xCx(wa)
CKC(wa)
SiX(wa)
Di(wa)
NBR(wa)
cT(wa)
b0R(wa)
mA(wa)
ruL(wa)
HoS(wa)
sL(wa)
Btk(wa)
tCs(wa)
GQ(wa)
------------------------------------------

Offline angus

« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2010, 07:24 PM »

Offline Guaton

« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2010, 12:59 AM »
:DDD

i would like to join

but dunno if my karma is gonna be at + everytime :( there are a lot of haters around tus !!
1 hour ago  i had +5 !!

edit : and no1 is interested on me to applaud me just ubahcito and huskycito (they two should try to join btw)
« Last Edit: October 31, 2010, 01:02 AM by guaton »

Offline SPW

« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2010, 09:17 AM »
@Maciej; just work on you, Random00 and me are watching whole community every day. At the moment you are at right karma, because u made a lot of "shit's" in the past and didn't change in public so far. So you just were holding your level. But for the moment I dont give you a nice answer about joining. But I'm sure, you can understand it. :)

@dicky, Angus; 18+ is fix, because of upcoming prizes with money. But dont worry, everybody gets older haha. Enjoy your youth. :)

@Guaton; Your karma is okay, its anyway just a problem when u have -50 and lower. Random00 and me are knowing you good enough to make a fair judgeing. I will talk with Random00 asap about your join. Hold on. :)

And yea, you're right. Husk and Uber are def. right to join it. ;)

« Last Edit: October 31, 2010, 09:18 AM by SPW »

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2010, 09:38 AM »
LOL I will never get + karma xd ppl smite me (and not only me) now automatically, whatever i write ;S xd

me too xDDD

« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2010, 09:49 AM »
i want join !

Offline Guaton

« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2010, 12:00 PM »
@Maciej; just work on you, Random00 and me are watching whole community every day. At the moment you are at right karma, because u made a lot of "shit's" in the past and didn't change in public so far. So you just were holding your level. But for the moment I dont give you a nice answer about joining. But I'm sure, you can understand it. :)

@dicky, Angus; 18+ is fix, because of upcoming prizes with money. But dont worry, everybody gets older haha. Enjoy your youth. :)

@Guaton; Your karma is okay, its anyway just a problem when u have -50 and lower. Random00 and me are knowing you good enough to make a fair judgeing. I will talk with Random00 asap about your join. Hold on. :)

And yea, you're right. Husk and Uber are def. right to join it. ;)

ty ae ae

Offline Random00

« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2010, 01:13 PM »
ok, I just talked to SPW about the joining requests of guaton, Dmitry85, lacoste.

@guaton: We just need a few days to make a final decision here, please be patient ;)

@Dmitry85: At the moment we don't think you can join the community for the following reasons: We rarely see you playing Elite at a high, competitive level and we think that you're not loving Elite as much as the current members of the community do. But one thing is for sure: With the release of TEL, you have the chance to proof us wrong and we might change our mind ^^

@lacoste: I gotta give away the second no here. The reason for this is that SPW and me see you more as an BnG/Intermediate lover and we didn't see too many Elite replays of you yet ;d But that's just our opinion at the moment which is definetly not permanent ;)

Kinda sucks, that I gotta be the bad news guy, but we want the Elite community to be just for these people who really love Elite. Of course our judgement is super-mega-subjective, and that's why you can proof us wrong in the future ;)

Offline Agneau

« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2010, 01:28 PM »
i appreciated the super mega subjective ^^

can i join ?
always loved roper and elite and with this kb cant rope anymore so i just elite now lol

dont forget i love ur ass random!! (just telling rofl)

« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2010, 01:30 PM »
@lacoste: I gotta give away the second no here. The reason for this is that SPW and me see you more as an BnG/Intermediate lover and we didn't see too many Elite replays of you yet ;d But that's just our opinion at the moment which is definetly not permanent ;)

Okay, i will show more activity when TEL will be ready. You didnt see me playing just coz there was no dedicated place for elite only stuff. I wouldnt start playing BnG if there was no a2b with right people in it.
<Ramone> we're just nicknames
<Ramone> isn't that sad..

<Johnny`> !fart
* Johnny` has farted out 0 Scoville units.
<Johnny`> Sonova

My W:A related channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/HighCostage