Forums
April 25, 2024, 05:16 PM

Author Topic: ea - Information  (Read 1453 times)

Offline SPW

ea - Information
« on: October 30, 2010, 05:00 PM »
ea - Information

Little Intro

- Many wormers are calling the Elite-Scheme the king scheme at worms. With the starting of the new TUS-Elite-League (TEL) we will open this new Elite-Community.

Community-Leaders and Judges

- Random00 and me will test and verify every player who wants to join ea. In special situations we dont have a problem to hear what the whole community thinking. But last word has the admins.

Our offers

- Free Membership.
- Every member of ea will get some special access to join our Ventrilo Pro Server 24/7, sponsored by

- We will organize some big Elite-Tourneys with prizes (money or trophies / medals).

What you need to join ea

- A fair sportsmanship / respect others.
- Good Elite skills.  
- Age 18+
- Activity.

More

We want to have a nice Elite-Community with fair members to have some great times while playing this superior scheme. Our Ventrilo-Voice will be a platform, to find opponents for challenging TEL or just to have a mate for playing funners / practicing.

The name of this community is ea, which means "Elite Addicts".

Interested? Don't wait and give it a chance to come into the heaven of all Eliters. :)

Links

>>> ea - Sign-Up <<<
>>> ea - Memberlist <<<
>>> ea - Smalltalk <<<
>>> Homepage Ventrilo<<<

Best Regards

SPW, Random00 & Free
ea Admins
« Last Edit: July 15, 2012, 08:29 PM by SPW »

Offline SPW

Re: NEC - Information
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2010, 11:32 AM »
You are successfully signed in? You may to use our Ventrilo Server, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week - For Free!

Steps

1. Download and install Ventrilo Client HERE for your system.
2. When you see me at #ag or somewhere around, just ask about the login data and password. You also get a pm at time from invite.

Sign-Up with your true nickname only

3. Now try to balance everything as good as possible. Just use "Setup" for it.

If you have any problems, just contact me.

Rights

The "ea-Access" gets some limits. You are able to switch to few other channels but you can see all of them. You can also post comments or posting some url's. The most important things you can do. Other members of CF, which aren't in ea, can't join the "ea-Channels". Only "SA-User" are able to do it. Also no other guests outside ea are able to join this area unless they have the password for it.

Please don't make any problems at our Ventrilo Server. Be nice to other members and respect them. Random00 and me can help if there's some problems. If someone doing bad things he probably will get kicked. We hope, there's no matter for it.

Tag

It would be nice, when every member of ea would wear the tag same. It's not a rule, to add it at your online nickname, but if you do it, then please like at the following example.

CF-Random00`ea

Sub-Channels

Are created now. The bigger the run, the more channels will be added.

PM

At time from invite you will get a pm with everything you have to know about the login to our Ventrilo. Keep them secret, thank you. If you need the pm again, just ask me. Dont delete this pm, maybe you will need it again later.

And now have fun by using Ventrilo. It's not a must, but we would like to see some of you guys there. :)
« Last Edit: November 15, 2010, 04:37 PM by SPW »