Forums
April 25, 2024, 07:59 PM

Author Topic: ea - Smalltalk  (Read 20384 times)

Offline Almog

Re: ea - Smalltalk
« Reply #165 on: September 15, 2013, 05:49 AM »
Lol @ Alfrog

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #166 on: December 16, 2013, 08:11 AM »

update it any1 ? xD

Offline SPW

« Reply #167 on: December 16, 2013, 04:45 PM »
you wont find your name even if its updated  :P

I know my tasks and doing it when holidays begin 8)

Offline SPW

« Reply #168 on: April 06, 2014, 05:31 PM »
>;)

Offline Casso

« Reply #169 on: April 08, 2014, 12:56 AM »
As I wrote in the chat, I thank you for letting me join in this wonderful community that organizes  truly excellent initiatives. I was going to post another candidature even after the first rejection although I wasn't very convinced.
I have to admit that Hysteria is the scheme where I'm stronger but this doesn't mean that it is the most enjoyable for me, just check the elite games  I look every day and which I hope will be useful in the prediction games :D

I know that here I'm one of the easiest to beat because I don't have the experience that many of you have but If I will be accepted in eac I will die hard to win a few games !

Thanks again, see u in ag for some matches ;)

Offline SPW

« Reply #170 on: April 08, 2014, 09:58 AM »
You really deserved your entry casso. We also realized your good activity and improvement in that scheme. And no, you wont be an easy opponent to get the points. It will be interesting where you stay at the table in the end.

One again, you are very welcome here!  :)

Offline SPW

« Reply #171 on: April 16, 2014, 07:46 PM »
Welcome to ea, WhiteRqbbit! You really deserve it, great activity after your comeback!  :) Keep it up man.

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #172 on: April 16, 2014, 08:33 PM »
I'd like to say i didnt give up to join ea community. I didnt start a tryout because I myself think my skill is still "average" and I'm planning to get more activity in TEL season #19, will be the best way to get a ticket for it.

Anyway, I have played elite cups and will have finals with Barman (Cave Elite) and Titahemp (BR Elite Cup).

So... See you guys soon!

Offline Almog

« Reply #173 on: April 25, 2014, 10:25 AM »
gl

Offline SPW

« Reply #174 on: November 23, 2014, 09:09 PM »
Due to a server move, there were technical problems with the transfer of the images, or to any url's. I will try to repair the most necessary one's and apologize for the circumstances.

Offline HHC

« Reply #175 on: July 30, 2016, 02:05 PM »
Gl this year guys, I'm skipping a season.
Finding it hard to play at regular times atm and I guess I'm also still on a worms break till WMD..

Have fun people !

« Reply #176 on: July 30, 2016, 03:27 PM »
Aw  :'(

Offline Casso

« Reply #177 on: September 14, 2016, 11:18 PM »
I skipped too this year, I could not guarantee a constant presence...

Good luck to all participants, have fun and may the best win! :)

Offline Ray

« Reply #178 on: November 01, 2021, 03:19 PM »
Man, this group was so awesome. Those EAC matches were the best in terms of their level of competition, absolutely ruthless. I wish I had a time machine so I could tell myself not to flip out over the results so much and instead enjoy the journey. I probably would have flipped out over the advice I guess.

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #179 on: November 01, 2021, 08:40 PM »
there is a very competitive inter scene still active Ray. Elite would easily revive if players came back. Do you have contact with any CF guys?

the community is quite active on discord servers, worth a look! would be great if you returned! hows life?