Forums
April 19, 2024, 04:37 PM

Author Topic: Personal Signature - Open Challenge!  (Read 1525 times)

Offline SPW

Personal Signature - Open Challenge!
« on: June 02, 2016, 04:48 PM »
Hey guys

Maybe you have enough time and also love to create nice graphics? Then you're maybe right here. I wanna give everyone the chance to create the personal signatures, check last year in my current signature, for this year championship. If many are interested, an internal poll will decide which signature is the winner. And the winner will gain cash, up to $200 is possible for all the graphics for every participants, depends on the art-work.

All you have to do is creating at least one sample of your painting-skills. It must contain "EAC 2016" and one nickname by random with the personal country flag. And you have to do it with the standard size of previous one's. Feel free to do something new. At the end, the ea-community will decide the best one and so the winner.

Everyone can try it to win the money. You dont have to be a member of ea for this challenge.

You easily can post your graphics in this thread. But please take it serious. Spam and trolls get removed quickly.

Im looking forward to your samples.  :)

Greetings
SPW
« Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 09:59 AM by SPW »

Offline ANO

Re: Personal Signature - Open Challenge!
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2016, 05:09 PM »
You easily can post your graphics in this thread. But please take it serious. Spam and trolls get removed quickly.

... SPW... why did you say this?! now I am tempted so bad...

Anyways... good luck guys

Offline philie

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2016, 09:45 AM »
 :)

Offline philie

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2016, 06:01 PM »

Offline theredi

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2016, 09:04 PM »
wtf is this shit in the middle? ;o rest ok

Offline philie

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2016, 11:50 PM »
it's eac 2016 lol

Offline theredi

« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2016, 04:08 PM »
oh ye, now is see this xDDD lmfao not easy to read this even when u know what should be there

Offline vesuvio

« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2016, 04:44 PM »
eac must be poor if the best elite player isnt in it i think itried to join that but they didnt put me further i quit that idiotism again

Offline theredi

« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2016, 05:19 PM »
eac must be poor if the best elite player isnt in it i think itried to join that but they didnt put me further i quit that idiotism again

Offline SPW

« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2016, 09:59 AM »
Too bad there was no real challenge for this sig contest so I decided to close it without a winner.

Maybe next time.