Forums
April 25, 2024, 04:44 PM

Author Topic: y0u  (Read 2867 times)

Offline y0u

y0u
« on: June 06, 2012, 04:37 PM »
hey guys, im back to worms after a long time playing only every 2 weeks or so.
but i got more time now and want to play some clanners too, so:
i'm looking for a clan :)
i like yours and your attitude and as i can see, you might need some ropers, so here's my try-out application:

1. who i am?
i'm y0u :)

2. i'm 23 years old

3. i tend to be inactive from time to time (work), but i atm im often online over the day till evening, then theres time for friends and girlfriend. european timezone.

4.  fav schemes? everything with rope

5. why eS clan? explained above :)

6. what are the days in the week i play? i guess every 2nd day

7. am i active in tus league? not yet :)

8. clanners? yea, enough training now..

9. if i like to make friends?
stupid question :)

10. do you have...
i got a tus account :)

ok guys, i'll just pm you, when i see a  eS incharge in ag, then we can play a few games.
looking forard to that.

Offline skOrpuz

Re: y0u
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2012, 04:56 PM »
suspect... ;)

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2012, 05:05 PM »
y0u, thx for choose eS clan! I'm Professor, the boss here hahaha

Well, u are newcomer in TUS so i need to know somethings about your experience in Worms Armageddon in the past:

1. What players u know from Worms Armageddon?

2. What clans u joined in Worms Armageddon?

3. Did u have a tus account b4 today?

4. "y0u" was ur nickname?

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2012, 05:46 PM »
Maybe I come with no issues here, but I never saw more alias-like try-out around here (believe my aliasing experience  ;D )
I can be wrong sure, and thats okay, but some arguments:
he didnt show up at ag alot, but come for try-out on clan that didnt exist back to his times, by playing 2-3 games per day very hard to get solid opinion about clan you never saw before, on same time he even talking about eS problems with rope
Alias players dont have contacts on facebook, msn, skype, etc. Strange he didnt post anything
When players come back to worms, its such a pleasure to post the story you had (where you played, what clan, when, and all that stuff)
I've not wonder if its mistake, but give me some proof and Ill give an excuse  ;D
« Last Edit: June 06, 2012, 05:48 PM by Impossible »

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2012, 06:12 PM »
Maybe I come with no issues here, but I never saw more alias-like try-out around here (believe my aliasing experience  ;D )
he didnt show up at ag alot, but come for try-out on clan that didnt exist back to his times, by playing 2-3 games per day very hard to get solid opinion about clan you never saw before, on same time he even talking about eS problems with rope
Alias players dont have contacts on facebook, msn, skype, etc. Strange he didnt post anything
When players come back to worms, its such a pleasure to post the story you had (where you played, what clan, when, and all that stuff)
I've not wonder if its mistake, but give me some proof and Ill give an excuse  ;D
Yeah thats all good and everything, but y0u has been around forever.  He used to play with SupremE all the time from what I remember.  They were a pretty good wlcl roping team.  Good to see someone from the old days, I don't know if you remember me y0u, but welcome back.  I'm sure you will be shaking off the rust and owning in no time.

Offline Desetroyah

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2012, 06:41 PM »

dont know if its a correct opinion, but its a logical one

Offline darKz

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2012, 07:21 PM »
I think I remember the nick too.. We never really played together though.. But dude that's ages ago. :D
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Tomi

« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2012, 07:29 PM »
Hi y0u! I'm the "Nobody nr. 28" from eS XD

Btw didn't you play with F.E.A.R.? There were a guy, called you, but I know this has 1% chance that you were him, but man can never know it ;D
« Last Edit: June 06, 2012, 07:41 PM by Tomi »

Offline avirex

« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2012, 07:54 PM »
wtf hjuahuahuah german puto!!

yOu was in DSM with me a long time ago.. one the best clans of its time...we had many 50-0 seasons... me, madjeff, Tyrant, yOu, TheKrow, and Sprek!!

i dont remember yOu being german though, but i cant remember that was ages ago...   i think its same guy...

curious to see if you can still own...      "or help eS own even more :D"

sorry prof ;D
« Last Edit: June 06, 2012, 08:58 PM by avirex »

Offline skOrpuz

« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2012, 08:10 PM »
hey y0u,  we'll meet in ag for play for something :)

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2012, 10:04 PM »
lmao avi post edit haha  :D

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2012, 11:24 PM »
thx for ur help Avi  :-*

Online Peja

« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2012, 11:26 PM »
stop flirting, avi is mine.

« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2012, 11:41 AM »
thx for post but we no stop invite ?XD

Offline y0u

« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2012, 05:07 PM »
woa, still so many people active!
Hey to walrus and darkz (guess your right, we didnt play very often).
And avi!! Those were times man! Got some place left in mm? ;)

Professor, to answer your questions:

1. What players i know from w:a?
I guess you can see from the thread.

2. Same :)

3. If i got my account before posting here? Why you ask? Cause post #1?
I discovered tus beginning of this year, since then i was ony reading forums and watching games (see "date registered").

4. "professor" was your nickname? ;)