Forums
March 28, 2024, 06:37 PM

Author Topic: FD video Finished! Watch it now!!!  (Read 5240 times)

Offline wowwow

FD video Finished! Watch it now!!!
« on: August 16, 2011, 12:50 AM »

Njoy ^^

Remember to watch it in full screen , maybe you have to increase/low the sound when backround music changes.

At the end the 5th song lyrics are :

"We are worms, we're the best,

and we've come to win the war,

we'll fight, we'll never run,

we'll stay until it's done,

though our friends may fall, and our world be blown apart,

we'll strike with all our might,

we'll fight for what is right!"

WowwoW =J
« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 12:52 AM by wowwow »

Online Wolfgang

Re: FD video Finished! Watch it now!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2011, 03:41 AM »
aeaeaeaeaeaeaa vn video gj FD vn  =DDDDDD

vns dennisito and wowwow  pulpo and chovas hehe vn
16:26: Husks> tell now xD more demon soul cannot be wolfy MAYBE??? 
16:26: TaG`Wolfgang> DUNNO IF IM WOLFY OR A DEMON 
16:27: Husks> GO DEMON AWAY FROM MY FRIENDMATE WOLFGANG CONCHETUMARE!!!!!!!!!!1111111111 LEAVEEEEEE 
16:27: TaG`Wolfgang> xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD 
16:27: Husks> xDDDDDDDDddddddd CoNcHeTuMaReEeEe!!!11111OnEoNeOnEoNe

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2011, 08:42 AM »
good video  ;)

Offline Korydex

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2011, 09:09 AM »
Quite nice video. But the effects were irritating sometimes imo. Keep good and improve [=

Offline RanalAper

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2011, 10:19 AM »
Very cool video there!

Online Chelsea

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2011, 10:30 AM »
vn video FD !!!!

Offline chovas

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2011, 10:33 AM »
Awws  :(  Was I so much late? I was trying to collect some replays with nice moves and stuff... Anyway I watched the video and it is nice one dude. No idea how you made these effects there (I'm noob with programs). Music is cool too. However I think that since you made an "FD clan" video it should present all members of the clan so it should have some clips from me , waffle and spidergirl too. Why you hurried so much man?  :(  I also understand that you must have spent quite some time there with the video trying to combine replays with music and it is difficult now to remake from the beginning. Plus, you said you have to study which of course is above making videos..heh.. Anyway, video is out at the moment, so I really don't know what is best to do now. Maybe rename it to FD video part 1 and prepare when you have time a second half "part 2" to edit it in the same video (it wouldn't look right to split the clan in two separate videos) I know it doesn't sound perfect but it's the best I can think right now. You shouldn't have rushed the video dude ;(
Some people are so poor that the only thing they have is money

Offline wowwow

« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2011, 02:43 PM »
Awws  :(  Was I so much late? I was trying to collect some replays with nice moves and stuff... Anyway I watched the video and it is nice one dude. No idea how you made these effects there (I'm noob with programs). Music is cool too. However I think that since you made an "FD clan" video it should present all members of the clan so it should have some clips from me , waffle and spidergirl too. Why you hurried so much man?  :(  I also understand that you must have spent quite some time there with the video trying to combine replays with music and it is difficult now to remake from the beginning. Plus, you said you have to study which of course is above making videos..heh.. Anyway, video is out at the moment, so I really don't know what is best to do now. Maybe rename it to FD video part 1 and prepare when you have time a second half "part 2" to edit it in the same video (it wouldn't look right to split the clan in two separate videos) I know it doesn't sound perfect but it's the best I can think right now. You shouldn't have rushed the video dude ;(

Dont be angry with me man D: , i put some of your turns , waffle told me that he hadn't got any replay and spidergirl , well , couldnt speak with her a lot (time issue) , i spoke with her twice i think , but she didnt tell me anything... =/

Offline Husk

« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2011, 03:32 PM »
It's a bit different from the rest of the movies: It has got the in-game sounds and the worms tune. Cool special effects and the quality of moves kept me satisfied. I'd say its a well made movie, good job.

Offline Casso

« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2011, 03:51 PM »
Very good video  ;)

Compliment wowwow for the effects and the sound. GJ FD Clan

Offline wowwow

« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2011, 03:53 PM »
It's a bit different from the rest of the movies: It has got the in-game sounds and the worms tune. Cool special effects and the quality of moves kept me satisfied. I'd say its a well made movie, good job.

Ty mate (and thanks everyone) , i added all the sounds coz i never make vids without them (check my single vids :D) , also the video lost a lot of quality at youtube =/ , much more quality here at my PC :P

Soon at Wormtube ^^

Offline DENnis

« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2011, 06:10 PM »
Hey WowwoW my Friend,

this is one of my favourite Videos, so much FD Style, I fall in love with this elaborate Movie! Thank you so much again, WowwoW, you are one of the most friendly guys in the whole wormnet and thank you, too, to all the nice actors and scenes! I'm very proud of you and our Clan, Friends of Danger <3

Much Love

DENnis  :-*

Awws  :(  Was I so much late? I was trying to collect some replays with nice moves and stuff... Anyway I watched the video and it is nice one dude. No idea how you made these effects there (I'm noob with programs). Music is cool too. However I think that since you made an "FD clan" video it should present all members of the clan so it should have some clips from me , waffle and spidergirl too. Why you hurried so much man?  :(  I also understand that you must have spent quite some time there with the video trying to combine replays with music and it is difficult now to remake from the beginning. Plus, you said you have to study which of course is above making videos..heh.. Anyway, video is out at the moment, so I really don't know what is best to do now. Maybe rename it to FD video part 1 and prepare when you have time a second half "part 2" to edit it in the same video (it wouldn't look right to split the clan in two separate videos) I know it doesn't sound perfect but it's the best I can think right now. You shouldn't have rushed the video dude ;(

Hey chovas, he asked me what to do because he worked very many days for all the effects and sounds and scenes, so the video was already about 8 mins and his time ran out but he rlly wanted to upload it, so I asked him to add at least some of your scenes! He added some nice ones at the end :) 7 of Pulpos replays r missing too, but he has not so much time now and he rlly wanted to upload, I'm sorry that not all scenes are in yet. Waffle and Spidergirl rlly didn't save any videos. But you are in now and there are very nice scenes too, I love that1 at 7:10, your swoosh and so nice fly. Very well done at 7:30, too. Thats Flow and a nice Show! :)
« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 06:37 PM by DENnis »

Offline chovas

« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2011, 10:33 PM »
Wowwow dude first of all I wasn't angry before, why would I be? I already thanked you in my email for making us a nice video and I repeat my many thanks in public now too. Maybe I was a bit like "damn..did I delay so much or was he in a real hurry?" It was just my opinion (and still is) that a clan video should have scenes from all members, so we lack scenes from Waffle and Spidergirl now (thx by the way for adding some of mine, I appreciate it). But you said that they didn't have any replays for you..  :( hmm pity we don't have a scene or two from them to add also  :( I repeat again because I think you misunderstood me before. You did a nice job for us, the effects are great (no idea how you did these thunderstruck zook shots but I really love them  :) ) and music was nice also. I just feel that after working much time on it you were just too impatient to see it uploaded..Am I right?  ;D Anyway I 'll start collecting my goodies for the next one (yeah you can't get away with making only one video for us  :P ) so when the time comes I 'll be ready  ;D
    @Dennis: Thanks man..and your shake to mexi to mexi to mexi combo at 0:22 sec wasn't too bad... just wait till I catch you in my hands you @!!#$^*^%^&* lucker!!!   /chovas <-- jealous  :D
« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 10:36 PM by chovas »
Some people are so poor that the only thing they have is money

Offline Maciej

« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2011, 11:08 PM »
cool video FD, I enjoyed watching it :)

Offline GodiTo

« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2011, 11:32 PM »
Vn1 video, FD guys! Keep the fun and the good work :D