Forums > FD

i hope you all will understand ...

(1/2) > >>

BlinkY:
hello fellow Fd members (and the rest of the TUS community also ... ),

i just wanted to say that i have to write like 5 tests in college from the 30th of janurary untill the 15th of feburary and therefore i really need to study a bit to successfully pass every test hopefully  8)

so all i want to say is that i am going to be a little bit inactive the next few weeks  >:(  and of course 1-2 days after those tests to celebrate them like there is no tomorrow  :P

i will be coming back thats for sure  :-* thx for the great support FD its so nice to play with you :) so nice to play clanners and so nice to fail TOGETHER most of our times but hell we have so much fun doing it  ;)

Casso:
Good Luck with yours tests ;-)

you keep us updated

HHC:
gl blinky  :)

We have a cup game pending btw (shopper). When you do have some free time, please try your best to get in touch with me okay?  ???

BlinkY:

--- Quote from: HHC on January 11, 2012, 06:33 PM ---gl blinky  :)

We have a cup game pending btw (shopper). When you do have some free time, please try your best to get in touch with me okay?  ???

--- End quote ---

true that dude ... i saw it like some days ago but kept forgotting about it  ::)

if i get some more free time i will definitely pm you for our cup match :)

peace

DENnis:
Hey BlinkY,

I wish you all the best and good tests! Very lovely text, thank you very much, friend  :-*

Clanners and Funners are a lot of fun with you and after so less weeks you are a very skilled person already, especially in hysteria =)

Thank you, that you want to learn, but we are improving together and I love this!

See you soon and keep your nice way, I'm already very proud of you :)

Love,

;DENnis

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version