Forums
April 24, 2024, 08:51 PM

Author Topic: new clan movie ?!  (Read 2471 times)

Offline BlinkY

new clan movie ?!
« on: March 26, 2012, 04:39 PM »
sup fellas, i just wanted to askif you guys are in need of a second clan movie. i've already talked with chovas and he came with the brilliant idea that every wormer has to get like 45sec-1min of footage and i can put them all together and edit a little nice video since i already have the programs and a little bit knowledge of that. maybe we can discuss first how the movie should look like or if you guys have other suggestions for it. in my opinion the video should be part of everyone in FD even the guys who are a little bit inactive lately. also we dont have to rush this project i am busy in real life atm so i need some time to get things done but after that i could definately help in creating a movie about us :D

Re: new clan movie ?!
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2012, 05:31 PM »
nice idea blinky ;)
i safed a lot of vids ;)

and sorry for beeing inactive the last time but no chance to play ;)
5times football per week and studying ;)

Offline DENnis

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2012, 06:07 PM »
Yes, I would love to see a second FD video! But I'll suggest to send our best replays to Showcase 4 first :) Like b4 our First FD Video and Showcase 3 :)

Really nice if u know how to create a Wormsvideo, last time wowwow made it, but hes inactive and didnt say when he will come back.

There are some saved replays here, too.

Offline chovas

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2012, 11:07 PM »
Yeah the video is a good idea. Whoever wants to participate in showcase he can go but is something totally different than our clan video. I just though that it's better to put each player's moves together in a total of maybe 30 or 45 seconds (up to you Blink) and show one player after the other. You must send priv message to all people asking for their replays and if some don't send you maybe me and dennis can find some replays playing with them to get a couple of moves by them. Active or less active they are still FD ;) Whenever you have the time and the mood start it dude..We 'll be waiting for it :)
Some people are so poor that the only thing they have is money

Offline chovas

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2012, 11:14 PM »
Also a video making tutorial would be more than welcome  ;D After mastering the art of making gifs I'm ready to bless the community with my video masterpieces  :D I just hope my PC fossil to run (for his life) when he sees the program  :P

« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2012, 05:29 PM »
Like this? :)
http://worms2d.info/Creating_a_Worms_movie
Can't wait to see it, chaps! Always fun to see new videos :)

Offline DENnis

« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2012, 08:39 PM »
Our first Friends of Danger Video created by wowwow long time ago :-*:

Offline Peja

« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2012, 09:14 PM »
lol this video isnt even a year old, right?

Offline chovas

« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2012, 07:33 PM »
Thx  for the link doc1  ;D

« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2012, 07:41 PM »
Thank Auto for writing it 8)

Offline DENnis

« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2012, 04:21 PM »
lol this video isnt even a year old, right?

Oh true, WowwoW uploaded our very elaborate Friends Of Danger video on 2011-08-15!  :P

Well since I started to play WA online (~end of 2009), I lost the feeling for the time :D Time is just running so unbelievable fast and I watched our Friends Of Danger video so very many uncountable many times alrdy  :D ...