Forums > Files

Big Rope Race Generator (BRRG)

<< < (2/9) > >>

LEGi0N:

--- Quote from: j0e on June 10, 2019, 04:15 AM ---Wow, this program is great! Makes really nice maps with default settings. Love the option to load your own texture image.
Is adding arrows on your to-do list? I tend to minimize after a while, and lose track of which direction to go.

--- End quote ---

Thanks. Yes, I will try to add an option for arrows in the next update. In the meantime, there are directional wall outline options as one method for determining the direction.

j0e:

--- Quote from: LEGi0N on June 10, 2019, 12:21 PM ---
--- Quote from: j0e on June 10, 2019, 04:15 AM ---Wow, this program is great! Makes really nice maps with default settings. Love the option to load your own texture image.
Is adding arrows on your to-do list? I tend to minimize after a while, and lose track of which direction to go.

--- End quote ---

Thanks. Yes, I will try to add an option for arrows in the next update. In the meantime, there are directional wall outline options as one method for determining the direction.

--- End quote ---
Holy crap, I just realized you can scroll down - there's way more options than I thought. Really very nice work mate.

Sensei:
Last time I've uploaded custom image it didn't work great cause black from the pic was making holes in map.
Hope you did that black color customization in coding of a program, forgot to test it when I downloaded latest update.

Great work once again man!

LEGi0N:

--- Quote from: Sensei on June 11, 2019, 10:02 AM ---Last time I've uploaded custom image it didn't work great cause black from the pic was making holes in map.
Hope you did that black color customization in coding of a program, forgot to test it when I downloaded latest update.

Great work once again man!

--- End quote ---

Thanks. Yes, that was fixed in the previous version. Any black in the background images (or start and finish text) is automatically replaced with #000001 to prevent worms being able to move through it.

SiD:
Trapezium 2 arrows  :-*

Awesome work.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version