Forums
April 20, 2024, 06:05 AM

Author Topic: Great Snooper 1.5 Beta - Help testing  (Read 5183 times)

Offline StepS

Re: Great Snooper 1.5 Beta - Help testing
« Reply #30 on: December 28, 2015, 06:00 PM »
So you can disable the loading of common settings on startup, tus accounts, channel scheme, game list
If you disable loading of channel schemes (which is a one-time operation), then also disable game joining and hosting, because then you simply can't be synchronized with others.
Dec 30 2013 23:59:44 <StepS> windowed mode isn't the only thing you need about frontend
Dec 30 2013 23:59:49 <StepS> you need it to be actually bigger
Dec 31 2013 00:00:13 <StepS> it actually is very small on my 15-inch full HD screen
Dec 31 2013 00:00:25 <StepS> while running at 640x480 or stretched mode makes it fuzzy
Dec 31 2013 00:00:44 <StepS> this problem has been around since the Worms Armageddon's release and no one has even tried to beat it
[...]

Offline Tomi

« Reply #31 on: December 28, 2015, 07:19 PM »
So you can disable the loading of common settings on startup, tus accounts, channel scheme, game list
If you disable loading of channel schemes (which is a one-time operation), then also disable game joining and hosting, because then you simply can't be synchronized with others.

Ah true, thanks!

Wow I am surprised that snooper logic actually handled this xD
« Last Edit: December 28, 2015, 08:28 PM by Tomi »

Offline aik

« Reply #32 on: January 01, 2016, 10:01 AM »
Hi!

Any way to restore User Groups? I updated the snooper today and they are all gone :/
<dream>
One day CyberShadow will push worms source code to github by accident…
</dream>

Offline Senator

« Reply #33 on: January 01, 2016, 02:52 PM »
Hi!

Any way to restore User Groups? I updated the snooper today and they are all gone :/

Go to settings and click "Import settings" under General tab.

Then find this file: C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\ToOMiToO\Great_Snooper.exe_Url_dbanzgzjs4hx2svpoumut2oxupchuvao\1.4.9.0\user.config
« Last Edit: January 01, 2016, 02:56 PM by Senator »

Offline Tomi

« Reply #34 on: January 01, 2016, 03:03 PM »

Offline WTF-8

« Reply #35 on: January 06, 2016, 01:57 PM »
had to post this a while ago

The manual in the installation folder is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #36 on: January 26, 2016, 12:31 AM »
I dunno if this is the right thread.

I was using Great Snooper and was thinking it could replace Wheat snooper...

But then I realized, it doesn't save conversations so it's useless...

Why doesn't Great Snooper save conversations like Wheat does? It's the most useful thing.

Offline Sensei

« Reply #37 on: January 26, 2016, 12:47 AM »
Why doesn't Great Snooper save conversations like Wheat does? It's the most useful thing.

Ofc it saves convos. Click on left upper corner where it says "welcome komito" and then click on "message logs", all your convos should be there.

And yeah, it's much more transparent and easier to use then wheat, imo.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #38 on: January 26, 2016, 01:04 AM »
No, it doesn't, at least not how I want it.

When someone PM's me, like Hurz for example, sometimes we talk about Darts stuff, so I close chat then, but with Wheat snooper, if I click on Hurz again, it'll still show the conversation we just had, with great snooper it erases it...

Also, when hosting i've noticed, if you change the details, then press enter, it hosts with previous host information, you must actually click on "create game" for it to use new information, that sucks...

Offline Tomi

« Reply #39 on: January 26, 2016, 07:57 AM »
This is a bug in 2.0. I already solved it, but i havent had time to release the fix yet.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #40 on: January 26, 2016, 12:20 PM »
This is a bug in 2.0. I already solved it, but i havent had time to release the fix yet.

Chat bug or Host bug?

Offline WTF-8

« Reply #41 on: January 26, 2016, 05:00 PM »
"Chat bug"? If you mean that ↓
Quote from: Komito
with Wheat snooper, if I click on Hurz again, it'll still show the conversation we just had, with great snooper it erases it
then you should read this again ↓
Quote from: Sensei
Click on left upper corner where it says "welcome komito" and then click on "message logs"
The manual in the installation folder is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural

Offline Sensei

« Reply #42 on: January 26, 2016, 06:41 PM »
I'm sure Tomi meant on a host bug in 2.0 version. Sometimes snooper hosts games with old names, kinda annoying when you want big rr but in lobby it says aerial :)

WTF8, you didn't understand. Komo wants to see whole chat by clicking on player's name, without going in message logs.

Offline Tomi

« Reply #43 on: January 26, 2016, 10:30 PM »
It's snooper bug. But I guess if you exit snooper with an opened chat tab then it will save the log. But if you just close the chat tab it wont.

The game name bug is a good catch! I guess it happens only when you host a game by pressing enter key. The text you enter into those textbox will be saved into memory only if the textbox loses its focus. So if you press the create game button with mouse then it should work fine.

Soon i will release 2.1
« Last Edit: January 26, 2016, 10:32 PM by Tomi »

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #44 on: January 26, 2016, 11:45 PM »
WTF8, you didn't understand. Komo wants to see whole chat by clicking on player's name, without going in message logs.

It doesn't have to be whole chat, just chat for that day, everything else saved in logs is sufficient enough.

It's snooper bug. But I guess if you exit snooper with an opened chat tab then it will save the log. But if you just close the chat tab it wont.

Hmm, that just sounds weird, but I guess you'll fix it anyway.

So if you press the create game button with mouse then it should work fine.

Yes, it always works when using mouse.