Forums
March 29, 2024, 06:26 AM

Author Topic: Great Snooper | 3rd chapter  (Read 35321 times)

Offline ArtecTheFox

Re: Great Snooper | 3rd chapter
« Reply #255 on: February 12, 2018, 05:12 PM »
XD well ye the new words should be translated, but there are not too much.. i don't really feel like i want to collect the new words and look up people who made translations and etc.

That's not a problem for me to do, Tomi! Just poke me anywhere anytime and tell me if there's anything else to localise.

Offline WTF-8

« Reply #256 on: March 11, 2018, 12:23 AM »
doesn't seem join&part lines are highlighted properly, had to enter and then exit chat mode for it to work as expected
The manual in the installation folder is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural

Offline h3oCharles

« Reply #257 on: August 14, 2018, 10:02 AM »
*shameless bump*

Is there a way to change the info text?

Offline h3oCharles

« Reply #258 on: June 16, 2019, 02:57 PM »
is there a way to blacklist curtain messages or people from appearing in the chat window?

*!host*

Offline Saint

« Reply #259 on: June 16, 2019, 03:20 PM »
can I suggest an idea? :)there is one small feature on the websnooper site,the chat reports the closure of any game, I think it would be useful in GS

Offline XanKriegor

« Reply #260 on: June 16, 2019, 04:40 PM »
In Files section, GS version isnt latest btw.

Offline angus

« Reply #261 on: November 07, 2019, 01:04 PM »
Helloo... I cant make wormnat2 work, i get inside the host but it could not be seen in AG, im launching wa from steam that could maybe cause the problem?

Offline Korydex

« Reply #262 on: November 07, 2019, 02:05 PM »
Helloo... I cant make wormnat2 work, i get inside the host but it could not be seen in AG, im launching wa from steam that could maybe cause the problem?
I had similar problem because of firewall iirc

Offline angus

« Reply #263 on: November 08, 2019, 01:03 PM »
and you solve it?

Offline Korydex

« Reply #264 on: November 08, 2019, 02:48 PM »
I could host with wormnat from snooper only by disabling my firewall

Offline WTF-8

« Reply #265 on: November 10, 2019, 01:52 PM »
"Why is it still joining #PartyTime 10s after the start? Let's check WebSnoop"

Waited a bit more, nope. Other channels were fine. Snooper restart fixed it. Maybe some weird internet hiccup.
The manual in the installation folder is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural

Offline Tomi

« Reply #266 on: November 10, 2019, 06:30 PM »
For me it was interesting that wormnat hosting started to work again after months. I think the issue was not snooper related, since it hasn't changed for years and worked for years. So something went wrong with wormnat or wa server or they got updated. But I just checked it and it worked (however I tried it twice, because nobody joined the first host :()

Offline Sensei

« Reply #267 on: November 14, 2019, 01:21 PM »
For me it was interesting that wormnat hosting started to work again after months. I think the issue was not snooper related, since it hasn't changed for years and worked for years. So something went wrong with wormnat or wa server or they got updated. But I just checked it and it worked (however I tried it twice, because nobody joined the first host :()

How come it works for you? Hosting/joining from GS just makes it crash on my system.
And it's been like that since 1.49 version or something.

Offline Tomi

« Reply #268 on: November 16, 2019, 12:21 PM »
Have you tried on other systems like another notebook / pc? Since it works for most people I think the issue is with your system. Maybe you are using some special tool or antivirus software which kills it. But there should be an error log about the problem in the errorlog.txt. Type /log in a channel to locate the file.

Offline Sensei

« Reply #269 on: November 16, 2019, 02:10 PM »
Have you tried on other systems like another notebook / pc? Since it works for most people I think the issue is with your system. Maybe you are using some special tool or antivirus software which kills it. But there should be an error log about the problem in the errorlog.txt. Type /log in a channel to locate the file.

Sent you everything in discord private convo.
Check it out when you catch some time.

I did change whole system recently, but same thing. Dunno why it's happening.