Forums
April 16, 2024, 09:39 PM

Author Topic: Great Snooper | 3rd chapter  (Read 35524 times)

Offline goom

Re: Great Snooper | 3rd chapter
« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2015, 05:36 AM »
Tomi: goom is using a classic skin. So his right-click menu is probably different from yours. Shift+RightClick the taskbar icon to open the regular menu and close (and that option generates a different window message).

Yeah sorry forgot to mention that. shift+right click the bar if you're not using classic. Can you replicate it now?

Offline Tomi

« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2015, 06:18 PM »
I just can't reproduce this bug :/

Offline Tomi

« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2015, 10:34 AM »
Great Snooper 1.4.7 is out!

Changes:

- User groups: you can add users to groups by right clicking on the user and choose a group. This way you can have more "buddy lists" :D Because of this feature buddy list was removed, it was replaced with the "Buddies" group. Your buddies won't disappear, they will be copied from buddy list to buddies group. The name and the color of these groups are editable in the Settings.

- EnergySave Mode: with this mode the snooper will use really low CPU resources when it is hided, or when W:A is opened, so hopefully little lags caused by the snooper will be gone!

- Code review: usual code review to optimize the source code of the snooper more. It is recommended to update the snooper, because lot of things were changed to make the snooper work better and faster.

If the auto updater fails then you can update it to the newest version these ways:

- Close the snooper and go to the installation directory (usually Program Files (+-(x86)) / Great Snooper) and run Updater2.exe or Updater.exe if it is really old version :D
- Or download the portable version of the snooper and extract it to the installation directory (overwrite the files)
- Or delete the snooper completely and install it again using the installer
« Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 10:37 AM by Tomi »

Offline avirex

« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2015, 05:50 PM »
nice updates amigo!! im still hoping for a more appealing icon tho :P <3

Offline Tomi

« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2015, 07:02 PM »
nice updates amigo!! im still hoping for a more appealing icon tho :P <3

Thx avi! Maybe next time it will also be updated :D Btw I guess it would be better if someone who is more creative than me would do it :D

Offline XanKriegor

« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2015, 10:09 PM »
What size it should be?

Offline Tomi

« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2015, 04:42 PM »
What size it should be?
16x16, 32x32, 48x48, 256x256 :D

Offline XanKriegor

« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2015, 04:49 PM »
Any other limits? 256 colors, for example?

Offline Tomi

« Reply #38 on: May 04, 2015, 06:06 PM »
Any other limits? 256 colors, for example?

Uhm, I don't know :D I remember that I used some online icon converter to make the actual icon of the snooper.

Offline avirex

« Reply #39 on: May 06, 2015, 04:58 PM »
yeah yeah yeah XanKrie!! make a nice icon!!

the apps great tomi!! i never rly used snoopers before, never felt the need, always just figured if im going to play worms, why not sign into wormsnet the old fashion way, but i been using your program, and you keep making it better which is great!!

i just think i needs a nicer icon, im a visually appealing whore... i love nice visuals :D sorry !! :D

Offline XanKriegor

« Reply #40 on: May 06, 2015, 05:36 PM »
yeah yeah yeah XanKrie!! make a nice icon!!

No problemo.

21:02:49 TdC`PeJ: lol i could kiss you
21:02:54 TdC`PeJ: this snoop is so cool

If it don't lag like The Wheat Snooper - i will have to kiss you too ahuahuahua

These two were googled:

Like it?
« Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 06:03 PM by XanKriegor »

Offline Farco/Ghost

« Reply #41 on: May 07, 2015, 06:52 PM »
Hey Tomi,

Every single time I quit WA (pressing alt + f4) all my friends and the games that people hosted disappears on me in Great Snooper. I keep having to exit out and reload Great snooper because of that. here's the video of it:
&feature=youtu.be. i loaded up the game, pressed ctrl + f4 while in-game and when i went to great snooper, my friendlist/games that people hosted are all gone and i have to restart my snooper every single time.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2015, 06:54 PM by Farco »
For God so love the world, that he give his only begotten son, that who so ever believes in Him, putting their faith and trust on him, they will not go to hell or devil, will never perish and will have everlasting life.

I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13

Offline XanKriegor

« Reply #42 on: May 07, 2015, 06:59 PM »
I have same problem.

Offline MarianRV

« Reply #43 on: May 07, 2015, 07:36 PM »
Got the same problem too

Offline Tomi

« Reply #44 on: May 08, 2015, 06:08 AM »
Ah Ok, I will look after it this weekend and solve it. What you can do right now is to go into Settings / Window and turn off "Energy save mode".