Forums
April 24, 2024, 08:26 PM

Author Topic: Great Snooper | 3rd chapter  (Read 35787 times)

Offline XanKriegor

Re: Great Snooper | 3rd chapter
« Reply #45 on: May 08, 2015, 06:38 AM »
Tomi, i had lags while playing Big Rope Race, but it was pretty ok while roping at small maps. Wheat snooper lags constantly and no matter what. Thank you mate, great work :)

A suggestion: ProSnooper sorts people by logging-in time - first in, first in the list; last in, last in the list. Its pretty useful, so if you can, add this kind of sorting please.

Offline Tomi

« Reply #46 on: May 10, 2015, 01:43 PM »
Great Snooper 1.4.8

The new version is out:

- Bug fixes (EnergySave mode, Reconnecting bug, etc.)
- Sounds for groups: you can add sounds for the groups to play when somebody comes online from a specified group (So you don't need to put your clanmates into buddies group if you would like to hear a sound when a clanmate joins). (Settings / Sounds)

Another bug in 1.4.7

I nicely f@#!ed up the auto updater so it won't work.. if you have Updater3.exe in the install dir, then you can update with that. If you have Updater.exe, I don't know, try it.. If you don't have any working UpdaterX.exe, then please download it from here and copy it into the install dir and run it. Or you can download the portable version too from here and overwrite the files.

This version sucked really.. sorry :)
« Last Edit: May 10, 2015, 01:45 PM by Tomi »

Offline Farco/Ghost

« Reply #47 on: May 11, 2015, 05:21 AM »
One more thing, every single time you update your Great Snooper, your settings/friends/etc gets deleted and return back to its normal default settings. Is there a way to prevent that? If so, can you show me? :/
For God so love the world, that he give his only begotten son, that who so ever believes in Him, putting their faith and trust on him, they will not go to hell or devil, will never perish and will have everlasting life.

I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13

Offline XanKriegor

« Reply #48 on: May 11, 2015, 11:12 AM »
+1 to Farco

Offline MarianRV

« Reply #49 on: May 11, 2015, 01:59 PM »
+1 to Farco
+1 to you for no reason :D

Offline goom

« Reply #50 on: May 12, 2015, 06:25 AM »
been crashing a few times, here's the error log if it helps you figure it out. :)

Quote from: errorlog.txt
Tuesday, May 12, 2015 6:17:20 AM
System.Net.Sockets.SocketException
An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
   at MySnooper.IRCCommunicator.SendMessages() in c:\VS\Great-Snooper\MySnooper\Classes\IRCCommunicator.cs:line 301
   at MySnooper.IRCCommunicator.timer_Elapsed(Object state) in c:\VS\Great-Snooper\MySnooper\Classes\IRCCommunicator.cs:line 190

Problem signature:
  Problem Event Name:   CLR20r3
  Problem Signature 01:   great snooper.exe
  Problem Signature 02:   1.4.8.0
  Problem Signature 03:   554f5b2b
  Problem Signature 04:   System
  Problem Signature 05:   4.0.0.0
  Problem Signature 06:   53b51323
  Problem Signature 07:   2f97
  Problem Signature 08:   72
  Problem Signature 09:   System.AggregateException
  OS Version:   6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
  Locale ID:   1033
  Additional Information 1:   4be7
  Additional Information 2:   4be78fdd727e4350d8f2189583321f8d
  Additional Information 3:   d5ad
  Additional Information 4:   d5ade7bfab33bd780e9216cb755d5157

thanks!

Offline Farco/Ghost

« Reply #51 on: May 14, 2015, 09:17 PM »
Tomi, i am not sure what i did, but i've been clicking on the Great Snooper app and nothing is loading up. I even uninstalled and re-install itlike twice and it still the same thing.
For God so love the world, that he give his only begotten son, that who so ever believes in Him, putting their faith and trust on him, they will not go to hell or devil, will never perish and will have everlasting life.

Offline Tomi

« Reply #52 on: May 15, 2015, 06:18 PM »
I can do as much with your messages as you could.. please try to catch me in #AG if you have time to find out what's the problem ;)

Offline XanKriegor

« Reply #53 on: May 15, 2015, 07:13 PM »
Hi Tomi, GS crashed twice last couple of days due to Wi-Fi disconnects. Dunno how to find error log.

Spoiler! View

15 мая 2015 г. 12:26:16
Удаленный хост принудительно разорвал существующее подключение
   at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Send(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, SocketFlags socketFlags)
   at MySnooper.IRCCommunicator.SendMessages() in c:\VS\Great-Snooper\MySnooper\Classes\IRCCommunicator.cs:line 323
   at MySnooper.IRCCommunicator.timer_Elapsed(Object state) in c:\VS\Great-Snooper\MySnooper\Classes\IRCCommunicator.cs:line 276

15 мая 2015 г. 12:27:09
Этот хост неизвестен
   at System.Net.Dns.GetAddrInfo(String name)
   at System.Net.Dns.InternalGetHostByName(String hostName, Boolean includeIPv6)
   at System.Net.Dns.GetHostAddresses(String hostNameOrAddress)
   at MySnooper.IRCCommunicator.<Connect>b__0() in c:\VS\Great-Snooper\MySnooper\Classes\IRCCommunicator.cs:line 145

Dunno why this part of errorlog is on russian

« Last Edit: May 15, 2015, 07:29 PM by XanKriegor »

Offline XanKriegor

« Reply #54 on: May 15, 2015, 07:51 PM »
Also, one more bug - then you scrolling chat window, de ja vu appear  :D

Offline Tomi

« Reply #55 on: May 16, 2015, 09:06 AM »
I am solving your problems right now..

One more thing, every single time you update your Great Snooper, your settings/friends/etc gets deleted and return back to its normal default settings. Is there a way to prevent that? If so, can you show me? :/
Solved in 1.4.9.

In 1.4.8 the new friends group was updated to the old buddy list (<1.4.7), so if you made any mdifications in 1.4.7 then only those were "lost" (they can be restored, let me know if you are interested how to do that).
The other settings that you was using in previous versions should come back fine after you restarted the snooper. (This will be solved also in 1.4.9)

Farco, XanKriegor, please try to catch me in #AG!

Offline Farco/Ghost

« Reply #56 on: May 17, 2015, 01:39 AM »
Will do, not sure when you'll be on though. x-x

Offline XanKriegor

« Reply #57 on: May 17, 2015, 10:37 AM »
Here you go:

Click to enlarge or better drag it to a new tab of a browser.

All sizes are here:

* GSLogo.zip (27.46 kB - downloaded 53 times.)
« Last Edit: May 17, 2015, 10:50 AM by XanKriegor »

Offline avirex

« Reply #58 on: May 17, 2015, 01:52 PM »
its cool, but i actually am a fan of the one you googled, with the shiny letters, and transparent background.

Offline XanKriegor

« Reply #59 on: May 17, 2015, 03:21 PM »