Forums
April 18, 2024, 11:05 PM

Author Topic: Great Snooper | 3rd chapter  (Read 35600 times)

Offline ArtecTheFox

Re: Great Snooper | 3rd chapter
« Reply #75 on: June 02, 2015, 06:06 PM »
And I'd like to make the Polish one.

Offline XanKriegor

« Reply #76 on: June 02, 2015, 07:21 PM »
Are we gonna be at least credited for that?  ;D

Offline Farco/Ghost

« Reply #77 on: June 03, 2015, 04:56 AM »
I guess i will translate it into Chinese? >>
For God so love the world, that he give his only begotten son, that who so ever believes in Him, putting their faith and trust on him, they will not go to hell or devil, will never perish and will have everlasting life.

I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13

Offline MarianRV

« Reply #78 on: June 03, 2015, 12:05 PM »
I guess i will translate it into Chinese? >>
Pls translate into Japanese :D

Offline Tomi

« Reply #79 on: June 11, 2015, 03:59 PM »
Hi!

I have finally written out all the words and sentences from the application, so they can be translated now. I will upload the english translation file here, all you need to do is open it with a text editor and translate the english words/sentences into your language.

For editor you can use any text editor, however i suggest you to use notepad++. When you open this txt file with notepad++, choose language / M / Makefile and then it will be colored quite well.

Here is an example how i translated something into hungarian:

# The content of the Yes button of the popup message
YesText=Igen

I commented it out as much as I could, but if you have any question ask me. The first two "settings" will be set by me, you don't need to modify them.

Offline Tomi

« Reply #80 on: June 11, 2015, 05:23 PM »
19:18:26 WTF-8`: holaaaa
19:18:42 WTF-8`: Is it necessary to keep the same amount of letters in each translated phrase?
19:19:04 Tomi: hi
19:19:48 Tomi: well it can be shorter or longer with some characters, but if it's too long then it will look stupid
19:20:05 WTF-8`: k
19:20:14 Tomi: long texts like the what is tus login can be long
19:20:43 Tomi: but for example the rank text in the header of the player list shouldn't be 20 characters long
19:21:29 Tomi: i think that when you will be ready with the translations i will send you the new version of gs and then you can check it
19:21:59 WTF-8`: k

Offline WTF-8

« Reply #81 on: June 12, 2015, 04:25 AM »
Not sure if this happens to anyone else too but well...

1. GS won't exclude a player from channel players list when he leave the channel with some text in the "part" message. Logs:
Spoiler! View

KVIrc:
[13:10:17] WTF-8 has joined #worms
[13:10:27] WTF-8 has left #worms: sample text
[13:10:37] WTF-8 has joined #worms
[13:11:17] WTF-8 has disconnected: Quit: sample text

GS:
(Join) 13:10:17 WTF-8: joined the channel.
(Join) 13:10:37 WTF-8: joined the channel.
(Quit) 13:11:17 WTF-8: has left the server (Quit: sample text).
(Quit) 13:11:17 WTF-8: has left the server (Quit: sample text).

Now compare those timestamps.

2. Screwed up error messages about "this nick is currently in use". GameSurge-only, again. Great Snooper seem to only check #worms nick status for once (at the time when the first attempt to connect to the GameSurge happens) and then it'll use these results for as long as the user won't log out or close the snooper instead of re-checking them every time the user tries to connect to the server. This can result in never ending "Connecting..." thingy (if the first time everything was nice but second time the nick IS already in use) or "this nickname is already in use" error message appearing for no actual reason (same conditions as previous one but vice versa).
The manual in the installation folder is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural

Offline XanKriegor

« Reply #82 on: June 12, 2015, 10:39 AM »
#l10n-ru todo
# The title of the popup message when TUS login fails due to caching that MonkeyIsland always forgets to correct
TusLoginFailTitle=Login failed

;) :D :D

Offline WTF-8

« Reply #83 on: June 13, 2015, 10:18 AM »
Few more questions...

1. Why is font settings' sample text placed in Away manager section?
Spoiler! View
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
& Away manager &
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

# Example label
ExampleLabel=Example

# Player label (in the label "Player: message")
PlayerLabel=Player:

# Message label (in the label "Player: message")
MessageLabel=message

2. Where in the world are conversation logs?

3. Is "ServerInfoTitle=" used at all? It seem to be a heading but "ServerInfoText" hint may not have a heading.

4. What is the point of doubling WormNAT2 greetings message? ("WormNAT2GreetingText")

Edit:
5. Find someone who will leave soon. Right-click on his name in users list. Wait until the player leaves. Then click on "Chat with this user" button. Bah! His nick shows up in green color, which mean he's online (while he is not). Furthermore, sending a PM to the "ghost" won't force GS to re-check his status, unlike it was in GS v1.3.1!

Edit (2):
6. "FontChooserTitle" seem to be unused too.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2015, 03:48 PM by WTF-8 »
The manual in the installation folder is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural

Offline Farco/Ghost

« Reply #84 on: June 17, 2015, 05:08 AM »
Hey Tomi, its doing the same thing all over again. Whenever i join the game and quit the game minute later, everything is gone. Including the friends list. the hosted games, everything.. http://gyazo.com/27f9b2632c57b060d967dcbcf80221b8... I had to re-log to get everything working again.
For God so love the world, that he give his only begotten son, that who so ever believes in Him, putting their faith and trust on him, they will not go to hell or devil, will never perish and will have everlasting life.

Offline Tomi

« Reply #85 on: June 17, 2015, 03:18 PM »
Hey, ye for me too.. it sucks :D

I will try to solve it

Offline Farco/Ghost

« Reply #86 on: June 17, 2015, 10:42 PM »
Oh alright. Thanks. :)

Offline WTF-8

« Reply #87 on: June 22, 2015, 03:21 PM »

FullWormaqe? HostinqBuddy? Seems there's no enough free space for the "g" letter...

Offline Tomi

« Reply #88 on: June 22, 2015, 03:53 PM »
Sorry guys I have no time to do anything now... When I will have time I will continue developing, but now can't do anything

Offline MarianRV

« Reply #89 on: June 22, 2015, 03:54 PM »
Since the recent updates,my snooper tends to drop from time to time and Idk why :(