Forums
April 18, 2024, 09:24 PM

Author Topic: Great Snooper | 3rd chapter  (Read 35598 times)

Offline Tomi

Re: Great Snooper | 3rd chapter
« Reply #270 on: November 17, 2019, 07:06 PM »
This may sound like your grandpa, but how can I see it? xd I am noob with discord :D

« Reply #271 on: November 24, 2019, 11:58 AM »
Fuu my snooper dont work enimore ? Have anyone else same problem ? It shut down when try connect ag. I tried to re install it but still same.

Offline skel39eek66

« Reply #272 on: May 19, 2020, 06:54 AM »
Hello there! I wanted know what is latest version of Great Snooper? Anything, thanks.

Offline WTF-8

« Reply #273 on: May 19, 2020, 09:36 AM »
Here's 2.2 and then a bunch of smaller versions after that: 2.2.2, 2.2.3, 2.2.4. I'd say go with .3 and then try .4 in case of hosting problems.
The manual in the installation folder is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural

Offline skel39eek66

« Reply #274 on: May 19, 2020, 05:44 PM »
Ok, thank you

Offline Tomi

« Reply #275 on: May 21, 2020, 05:13 PM »
Vok, try to extract / copy the files in a different folder, then you'll have a fresh start. Other than that I might have missed an exception handling :D and if check. Net framework is installed correctly

Offline Sensei

« Reply #276 on: July 02, 2020, 08:56 PM »
How come it works for you? Hosting/joining from GS just makes it crash on my system.
And it's been like that since 1.49 version or something.

Great Snooper hosting/joining started working again for me.. It wasn't the issue with the program (or it is, depends if tomi thinks that's an issue), but my system!

WA was ran in compatibility mode with WinXP ServicePack3 until few days ago.. Went through my mind few mins ago to try out snooper hosting now and it actually did work.

So for anyone that have WA running in compatibility mode, don't do it, I guess! :/

Offline Albus

• Brazil Brazil
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: July 17, 2020, 10:44 AM »
Vok, try to extract / copy the files in a different folder, then you'll have a fresh start. Other than that I might have missed an exception handling :D and if check. Net framework is installed correctly

Tomi, I use Great Snooper but when I try to host a game using it, although my game launch and I go to lobby, my game doesn't appear in AG. Any way to fix that?
PS 1: the option to use WormNat2 is marked.
PS 2: my version is 3.7.2.1.
PS 3: I host games without problem. I'm having problems only when I try to host directly in Great Snoop.

Offline GrO

• 🌞🌞🌞🌞♾️🌞🌞🌞🌞

• Poland Poland
  • ⚘🌹🌷 🌿 🌻 🍀 🌷🌹⚘
    • View Profile
    • 440Hz >>> 432Hz
« Reply #278 on: August 03, 2020, 01:27 PM »
After some testing I have 3 things to say:

1) thank you Tomi for a fantastic app,
2) all app related features are working smooth,
3) the only downside is when I try to use the /open command after last game was finished, the game tells me:

"Cannot open a Direct IP game on WormNET"...

...so I assume that the snooper is using a different method of hosting at WN, than the game's engine by default, so there's no info about game being removed after 5 minutes or possibility to reopen it.

Is there some way to change this behavior or it's always like that with snoopers?
« Last Edit: August 04, 2020, 01:59 PM by GrO »

...even the Light needs a background, or some dirt, to become visible... ...

Offline Korydex

« Reply #279 on: August 04, 2020, 05:40 PM »
Is there some way to change this behavior or it's always like that with snoopers?
Nope, people have used this before https://worms2d.info/WkRehost

Offline GrO

• 🌞🌞🌞🌞♾️🌞🌞🌞🌞

• Poland Poland
  • ⚘🌹🌷 🌿 🌻 🍀 🌷🌹⚘
    • View Profile
    • 440Hz >>> 432Hz
« Reply #280 on: August 04, 2020, 07:58 PM »
Thanks, surprisingly I was never interested with this one...

I assume it's working with v3.8, while I've just got back to 3.7.2.1, because at my hosts wkKawooshKick is really needed. Version 3.8 is really great, smooth and handy, but the kick ability is something that's really handy too, especially when you face different characters online :D

Offline GrO

• 🌞🌞🌞🌞♾️🌞🌞🌞🌞

• Poland Poland
  • ⚘🌹🌷 🌿 🌻 🍀 🌷🌹⚘
    • View Profile
    • 440Hz >>> 432Hz
« Reply #281 on: August 04, 2020, 10:24 PM »
...tested it with 'great snooper 2.2' and it doesn't work, maybe because I've installed v3.7.2.1 again over the v3.8, dunno

Offline angus

« Reply #282 on: November 17, 2020, 10:30 PM »
Helloo... I cant make wormnat2 work, i get inside the host but it could not be seen in AG, im launching wa from steam that could maybe cause the problem?

I solve it...Just run worms and the snooper as administrator

Offline Nollakaks

« Reply #283 on: January 06, 2021, 07:40 PM »
Hey!

Here's a problem and fix while using GSYNC with Snooper (Not common problem at all, but I'll post it here anyways)

I had GSYNC enabled for full screen and windowed mode. With windowed mode enabled it looked like I had 15hz monitor (mouse lags and brightness goes up and down back and forth) every time I had Snooper open. When closed or minimize everything went back to normal.

Enable GSYNC for full screen only and problem solved. <- That's actually default.

« Last Edit: January 06, 2021, 08:07 PM by Nollakaks »
Where's my laundry?

Offline Kradie

« Reply #284 on: December 13, 2021, 06:20 AM »
I have a question and I am not sure if this is snooper related problem but, sometime it can seem that public comments made by people on my ignore list bypasses this Ignore function. Why?

Thank you.
Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB